Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermittent fasting (update + adjustments)
HumbleTangerine Wrote:[...]

Find out how many calories you burn each day by default. There are calculators for this online. Try to keep yourself 500 calories under this limit per day through a combination of healthy food and exercise. It's very recommended to do some kind of strength training a few times per week to make sure you won't lose any muscle. [...]

You're absolutely right about exercise but I simply do not have the time and the money to go to the gym. I know this sounds like a poor excuse but, believe me Sweetie, it isn't.

I'm a high school teacher + legal advisor, currently doing overtime (no extra pay, of course) and I still have internships to prepare. I go to sleep every night at 2 a.m. and have to be at school at 9 a.m. the following morning - that's how crazy my life is right now. Sad

MisterLove Wrote:You're absolutely right about exercise but I simply do not have the time and the money to go to the gym. I know this sounds like a poor excuse but, believe me Sweetie, it isn't.

I'm a high school teacher + legal advisor, currently doing overtime (no extra pay, of course) and I still have internships to prepare. I go to sleep every night at 2 a.m. and have to be at school at 9 a.m. the following morning - that's how crazy my life is right now. Sad

I understand. In any case, a gym is very helpful but not necessary. So money isn't really a problem at all. If you're that busy with work though, then I guess that's another problem.

In any case, I hope it works out in your favor! Smile