Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowering Sex Drive
Sil Wrote:1.) sorry to be a grouch but I remember a good few posts of you commenting on your sex life and things that had been happening to you. What is the real truth here?

2.) Biologically speaking - Yes it is, much as you would like to not believe it... You are seemingly experiencing some guilt and emotional issues regarding sex and masterbation. If you can be honest about these reasons we will be in a much better position to comment and help. At present we are having to fill in a lot of theories. Sex helps raise levels of endorphins (feel good chemicals) whilst masterbation has been proven to be an aid in reducing the possibility of prostate cancer.

3.) Sorry to be mean but I feel like I'm butting heads over this. If you are going to go against biological facts without any explanation it's going to be incredibly hard to offer real advice. If it's too personal than I would highly recommend Prince's suggestion of bromide as a possibility, or looking at reducing your levels of testosterone by some other means (possibly speaking to a doctor)

1) You do realize that Anonymous is not one person, don't you? Anyone can post under this "Anonymous" account on certain sub-forums. Every post made by this account has been done so by numerous people who wish to do so, well, anonymously. So those other post have nothing to do with this thread.

2) I am the exception to this rule.

Seriously though guys, this thread is old and is going nowhere. Let's just let it die.

Anonymous Wrote:1) You do realize that Anonymous is not one person, don't you? Anyone can post under this "Anonymous" account on certain sub-forums. Every post made by this account has been done so by numerous people who wish to do so, well, anonymously. So those other post have nothing to do with this thread.

2) I am the exception to this rule.

Seriously though guys, this thread is old and is going nowhere. Let's just let it die.

1.) I do, but it's clear in the way some people type and word things regarding who is who; I could be wrong but something about this thread just doesn't feel right.

2.) Yes Rolleyes you are a unique human being outside of normal biology, regardless of any medical fact. Should you experience any further problems I would suggest a witch doctor or vet.

consider it dropped...

Serotonin is supposed to numb your feelings and it definitely numbed my member when I was on Prozac years ago, but you have to be depressed to take an SSRI... but if you are depressed, and need medication, a common side effect of the SSRI's is just what you say you want: sexual dysfunction. Talk to your Dr. if you are lucky enough to have one!

I will not try to imagine why you really need to do this. I don't relate. But good luck. Oh, tight, lift & hold underwear that keeps it upwards reduces blood flow. There are studies from India on tight undies and impotence. Riding a bicycle with a very narrow seat damages the vein and causes impotence. Of course, I was learning all this stuff to correct (successfully) a problem!