Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lusting after my straight co-worker
I've never been into the idea or fantasy of trying to seduce a straight man and have sex with him or playing the side role while he goes back home to his family. I'm not the type to assume that if a straight guy says Hi and Bye, he's on the DL and secretly wants you. I'm blind as a bat on finding out who's gay and who's not except for the obvious "stereotypical" ones. I have my suspicions about a few but I never act on them because I respect everyone's sexuality and space, as I like the same in return. I've seen people go down this road before, sometimes it works and sometimes it ends horribly.

Long story short-there's this Filipino guy at my job. He has nice buff arms and thick toned calves-overall he's a handsome guy that takes care of his body. He says Goomorning and what not, we have casual conversations here and there. He doesn't flirt or nothing. So I'm trying to figure out why am I lusting so hard after this guy? I always think of screwing him every time I see him. Which is not good because I feel like a pervert. I'm very passionate and intense in my affections, even more so when I lust after someone. I am sexually frustrated because I don't do the random hookup thing nor do I have a boyfriend, so I guess that plays a role.

I just need advice on how to get over this little lust fest. I'm new as well Lol.

Welcome.

Masturbate.

Either pursue that lust or let it go. What other choices do you have? Drop some subtle hints and see if he bites. You'll think of something...

Let me tell you, I'm going through this right now. But the guy i'm going through it with flirts with his eyes and with his body language the whole eye brow/half smiling thing. Honestly you can either pursue it or not. Since he's your co-worker, I wouldn't embarass yourself unless he was really showing interest in you. You're just really attracted to him is all. As someone said in here masturbate, find new activities, and try your best to get over him.

Juniorlove Wrote:Since he's your co-worker, I wouldn't embarass yourself unless he was really showing interest in you.

or ... if he breaks up with his girlfriend and then shows interest ?
just because he really shows an interest doesn't make it okay to pursue anything . he's still in a relationship and acting like a complete idiot by treating his girlfriend and lethalleo so badly.

megumidesu Wrote:or ... if he breaks up with his girlfriend and then shows interest ?
just because he really shows an interest doesn't make it okay to pursue anything . he's still in a relationship and acting like a complete idiot by treating his girlfriend and lethalleo so badly.

Well I guess what i'm trying to say is that he should be wary of making a fool in his work place, not just because he's not showing interest, but even if he shows interest, there's the possibility of having a bad fall out and it ruining your work as well. I didn't read the part about him having a girlfriend though, I guess I missed that.

I missed it, too.

Meggie, did you cross your threads? Wink

Counselor Wrote:I missed it, too.

hah probably . oops xDD

in that case , straight + work = nono . :biggrin:

better ?

Counselor Wrote:I missed it, too.

Dogrun I read it over like 5 times to make sure I wasn't going bonkers!

Let it go ,work and love/lust/crush is a no go zone.