Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lusting after my straight co-worker
Puppy lust. A bit more aggressive than puppy love.

Most of us have been there, I know I have. I met a guy once who gave me a instant hardon. Dont know why either.

I mean he was a nice guy, nice looking, but nothing I went "gaga" over. But yet, anytime he passed me or stopped and talked to me, I got a huge painful erection.

The only thing I can think of that caused it was his pheromones. I dont believe or disbelieve the pheromone theory, but thats all I can come up with.

And yes, I too had visions of porking this guy till he passed out.

I have been here before. I hate to say it but I think he is straight. They are always straight! You have a crush on him. It will pass in time!

The penis has only one eye and I fear its blind...

I think what you have here is a hot man who turns you on and you are really lusting after him. Lust is pretty animalistic, follows no logic and rarely bows to rational thought.

If it did, there would be about 5 billion less people in the world. Or even less, if you go with the theory that 75% of us are accidents and only 25% of births are planned.

How open are you at work? Do you want people to know you are gay? If its ok, perhaps let him know you are 'that way' and see what he has to say to that. Never know, that gaydar thing may actually be pinging the real deal.

The truth about gaydar has more to do with how a person can pick up on subtle clues. A straight man's eye will linger longer on a woman's butt than a man's, a gay man's eye will linger longer on a guys butt than on a woman's. It is really a very short 'glance' however the microsecond or two difference between who's butt is glanced at longest can be picked up by an observant person.

So maybe there is something he is doing, say watching the guys a wee bit closer than the gals which is sending you this 'signal' that he is gay.

But... it is possible that lust is speaking and is reading far much more into every word and action he does.

So while anything is possible, the easiest way is for you to come out to him and see how he responds.

I think chances are pretty high that he is straight... So don't get your hopes up too high.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:The penis has only one eye and I fear its blind...

I think what you have here is a hot man who turns you on and you are really lusting after him. Lust is pretty animalistic, follows no logic and rarely bows to rational thought.

If it did, there would be about 5 billion less people in the world. Or even less, if you go with the theory that 75% of us are accidents and only 25% of births are planned.

How open are you at work? Do you want people to know you are gay? If its ok, perhaps let him know you are 'that way' and see what he has to say to that. Never know, that gaydar thing may actually be pinging the real deal.

The truth about gaydar has more to do with how a person can pick up on subtle clues. A straight man's eye will linger longer on a woman's butt than a man's, a gay man's eye will linger longer on a guys butt than on a woman's. It is really a very short 'glance' however the microsecond or two difference between who's butt is glanced at longest can be picked up by an observant person.

So maybe there is something he is doing, say watching the guys a wee bit closer than the gals which is sending you this 'signal' that he is gay.

But... it is possible that lust is speaking and is reading far much more into every word and action he does.

So while anything is possible, the easiest way is for you to come out to him and see how he responds.

I think chances are pretty high that he is straight... So don't get your hopes up too high.

In my case the guy I like gives me attention more than anyone else. He could just be interested in me as a friend and wants to get to know me. But his eye contact is great with me, and he flirts with his eyes and his smiles, but I guess I may be reading too far into it.

Juniorlove Wrote:In my case the guy I like gives me attention more than anyone else. He could just be interested in me as a friend and wants to get to know me. But his eye contact is great with me, and he flirts with his eyes and his smiles, but I guess I may be reading too far into it.

I would go with 'I'm reading a lot more into this than is really here.'

Until such time he knows you are gay and tells you if he is cool with that, not cool with that or that he is a flammer himself and wants to make many babies with you... however it turns out.:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I would go with 'I'm reading a lot more into this than is really here.'

Until such time he knows you are gay and tells you if he is cool with that, not cool with that or that he is a flammer himself and wants to make many babies with you... however it turns out.:tongue:

Yep haha, it'll probably reveal itself soon. Luckily he's off to another city for the time being which means I wont see him again till August so I get a good break away from it.