Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MP3 Download Site required...
Morning folks.

I'm looking for an MP3 download site that is free to use, not threatened by the courts and the over greedy music industry and a site that wont download nasties, install all sorts of strange new browsers that want to dominate my internet experience and make themselves my default browser and search engine.

I'm looking for tracks by Agnetha Falkstog after she left ABBA and became a recording artist in her own right. I had one of her albums, "Shine" on Vinyl when I was about 17 but I don't have anything on Vinyl now - other than my mums old stuff and, well, it's not my thang!

I should really get rid of a lot of stuff of my parents but I'm not ready yet and besides I'm one of life's hoarders.

Any advice?

Much thankings and sticky stuff in advance!

Mp3hamster seems to have both popular music and some really obscure shit so give that one a try. There have been moments where I went "there's no way I'll ever find this music to download" and the only site that actually turned out to have it available was mp3hamster.

You can find a lot on Amazon.com sometimes.

They rotate their music a lot for the MP3's. You can search your favorite music and then look in the price column to see if it says "free", if it does, its free to download. You would just have to register on Amazon.

Ive gotten TONS of free music over the past few years.

And even if they dont have it free, its usually cheap to buy.

*reads*
Vigilias Wrote:on Vinyl when I was about 17

*checks age of OP*

Oh, okay.

Counselor Wrote:*reads*

*checks age of OP*

Just think of millenniums multiplied by aeons compounded by infinity,
I've been around that long, but it's only recently that your affairs here
have piqued my interest. Call it boredom, the natural curiosity of
me, the most lasting and significant element in existence has come to see...you.
RoflmaoRoflmao

Vigilias Wrote:Just think of millenniums multiplied by aeons compounded by infinity,
I've been around that long, but it's only recently that your affairs here
have piqued my interest. Call it boredom, the natural curiosity of
me, the most lasting and significant element in existence has come to see...you.
RoflmaoRoflmao

Isn't that "Meet Joe Black"?

Skullmp3.com
I think that one works

I lied...
It mp3skull.com lol

Thanks again everyone.

I now have a few good choices!

I found a few tracks I like on iMesh and they're already in their new home on my MP3 player.

I'm really into Agnetha Faltskog at the moment. She has a fantastic voice and writes the type of stuff we like to play post-rent split up! lol

Thanks again, mortals!