Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macropenis
It all depends on how wide it is really, I been with a guy that had a very long penis but its wasnt that wide, then there was another with small penis but hes was to wide for me.

So it's N/A really!

I dunno. Can a guy with a 12" penis get fully hard?

Cuddly Wrote:I love how most of us voted no for the macropenis and yes for the micropenis!!
I have a feeling this topic ended up being more informative than you intended it to be Iceblink.

Really? The current vote is 5 yes to 4 no. And look at the comments, most seem to be in favor of it.

Iceblink Wrote:Would you fuck a guy who had a 12.5 inch dick?

*lmao!

for some awkward reason this song came magically in mind...

lolz..
[Image: 0019eeda.gif]

;-P

BigFrank Wrote:Really? The current vote is 5 yes to 4 no. And look at the comments, most seem to be in favor of it.

By the time of my post it was 1 yes to 4 no.

1: flaccid or hard? XD

-------

2nd: LOL. Nope, I will use it like a dress-hanger or a bio rolling pin. XD

I think most members have taken this thread as a joke or as a point of curiosity the way Iceblink intended, myself included.

But I think most people on here, again myself included, would be more interested in the owner of the penis rather than the penis itself.

this thread makes no sense without pictures, ugh !!!

Sure I would fuck him.

The real question is would he fuck me?

That last is highly debatable. I doubt I'm limber enough to accept that.

Wolfpack Wrote:I think most members have taken this thread as a joke or as a point of curiosity the way Iceblink intended, myself included.

But I think most people on here, again myself included, would be more interested in the owner of the penis rather than the penis itself.
Agreed, clearly it's light-hearted and curious, not mean-spirited.

But, likewise, agreed on the following point! Elkgrin
Kha Wrote:this thread makes no sense without pictures, ugh !!!