Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macropenis
That is a very big penis 12 and a half. If my boyfriend owned a penis like that i would accommodate him. Or try to because i love him with all my heart.

Ammon Wrote:NO!!!

He'd be fucking me..

[Image: High-Five-GIF-1.gif]

I thought you were a top :'(
#goodbyeAmmon

Kha Wrote:I thought you were a top :'(
#goodbyeAmmon

Aww how cute..

Aaaaanyway..
I never said I was top nor have I said I was bottom... I'm unaligned, I choose not to choose to label myself. Wink

Besides, as if a 12.5 inch would go inside me.. I get an image that my eyes would pop out Smile

Ammon Wrote:Aww how cute..

Aaaaanyway..
I never said I was top nor have I said I was bottom... I'm unaligned, I choose not to choose to label myself. Wink

Besides, as if a 12.5 inch would go inside me.. I get an image that my eyes would pop out Smile

True but at least you would gain a new and different kind of eye Wink

Btw took me ages to type this as I was soooo distracted by Jensen Ackles preeety face :p

Wolfpack Wrote:True but at least you would gain a new and different kind of eye Wink

Btw took me ages to type this as I was soooo distracted by Jensen Ackles preeety face :p

I rather stay with my current eyes, thank you Smile

I know right! Jensen Ackles has been my longest celebrity crush, I should actually give him a call and tell him we should celebrate it.. Lol

Ammon Wrote:I rather stay with my current eyes, thank you Smile

I know right! Jensen Ackles has been my longest celebrity crush, I should actually give him a call and tell him we should celebrate it.. Lol

Ooh the first time a saw him in Dark Angel, that was it instant Jensen crush Tongue

Yep maybe he should join Gayspeak, then we can worship his hotness, but be warned i would fight you for him hehe Wink

Wolfpack Wrote:Ooh the first time a saw him in Dark Angel, that was it instant Jensen crush Tongue

Yep maybe he should join Gayspeak, then we can worship his hotness, but be warned i would fight you for him hehe Wink

[Image: fantastic.gif?w=500]

I'm ready!
[Image: 200.gif]

My question is: Can you see a Macropenis from the moon?

Yesssss! any size can fit Wink

Can a 12.5 reach bottom?

Or does half or most of it just get used?