Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macropenis
eeh no... I rather like smaller guys lol

nullnaught Wrote:Can a 12.5 reach bottom?

Or does half or most of it just get used?
Oh no way. It's all or nothing, baby.

Lambert Wrote:eeh no... I rather like smaller guys lol

Smaller? Like 10 inches?

I do some work with gay teens at an LGBT center and OMG --- one of them showed me a gay message board on a site called Teen Spot --- all of these kids who post (and I'm talking 13 - 15 year olds mainly) are at least 8" minimum, though most of them are close to 10" to hear them tell it. The poor (normal sized) kid who showed it to me was convinced he was doomed.
So what do you think, these kids getting better vitamins or what lol?

Adam Wrote:all of these kids who post (and I'm talking 13 - 15 year olds mainly) are at least 8" minimum,

Even though they are lying, it's pretty depressing to know that a 13 year old has a bigger dick than me.

Adam Wrote:I do some work with gay teens at an LGBT center and OMG --- one of them showed me a gay message board on a site called Teen Spot --- all of these kids who post (and I'm talking 13 - 15 year olds mainly) are at least 8" minimum, though most of them are close to 10" to hear them tell it. The poor (normal sized) kid who showed it to me was convinced he was doomed.
So what do you think, these kids getting better vitamins or what lol?
I used to work in a picture framing shop with a woman who would always say, "the reason women are bad with measurements is because men are always telling us this is eight inches," and then hold her fingers about three inches apart.

Don't want no long dicked teen. Ain't nobody got time for that. Just imagine the narcissistic verbrato! LOL
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

why don't I just go to Home Depot, go to the plumbing department .... And sit on everything!

Just about the same thing eh?

Anocxu Wrote:why don't I just go to Home Depot, go to the plumbing department .... And sit on everything!

Just about the same thing eh?
Depends on what's under the orange apron.

Iceblink Wrote:Depends on what's under the orange apron.
Lol, Wow! One of the very few things I'm not a gking to try[emoji3]