Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad For Him
Hi everyone..here I am back with my new story in my life.

If you all've read my previous threads, you would know me. Anyway to cut it short,there is this guy, let's call him X whom I met 5yrs ago for one night stand. The moment I saw him in real, I realised he looks 1000 times better than what he looks in pics. At that time I was new to bottoming, so our sex didn't turn out well.

The moment I left his home after sex, I just couldn't stop thinking about him. His perfect eye lashes, beautiful face structure, perfect body, beautiful cock. I was in awe of him.

After that I suffered complex problem, like I am not good looking like him etc.etc. After that i pursued him for years to sleep with him but he never responded. So, i moved on with my life, I tried to forget him though in between I used to keep checking his PR profile.

So after 5yrs now, I met him again through his roomie, let's call him Y. So Y invited me to his place for a threesome with poppers I.e Y, my crush X and I ..They are tops BTW.

This time comparatively I was good in bed and i felt I was dreaming when he was fucking me. But even after an hour, they were not cuming and I was tired and couldn't take it anymore but they were very undrstanding and polite to me.

Again after leaving his place, I got this thought on my mind " Fuck! This time also it didn't turn out well, so, that means he wouldn't call me again for sex", my chance is over of meeting him again.

He was on my mind all through out the day&night &day &night and so on. So, I watsapped his roomie Y, told him all the story n my feeling for X. He said his Fren X is never into serious stuff, only into NSA fun but he said still I could approach him.

So, what I did I msgd X on Grindr and told him everything and he replied to me politely saying that he also liked meeting me and liked my ass a lot and wanted to fuck more and he said that he has tight work schedule which hardly allows him time for himself, so he couldnt promise any kind of committment however he has asked me to connect with him on Watsapp and he gave me his no.

Now,what should I do.Just now I msgd him btw asking how is he doing etc.and wishing him good night ,kept it short and he has also replied. This is the 1st msg after he has shared his no.2,days ago.

Guys, my friends, can you please guide me friends. I have always been unsuccessful in my love life and I think, this would be again turn out to be the same way. Either I have to go through a depression of being not loved by him and overcome that depression in a course of time or try to start forgetting him forcefully from my mind as much as possible starting from today

From what you've mentioned in your story...I believe that you need to move on because like the guy X told you..he is not into nothing serious and therefore, I feel you are wasting time hoping for something that will probably never happened in your favor. I also believed that when you reached out to X and responded on behalf of the other guy...he was just being polite and did not want to hurt your feelings. Furthermore...it seems to me that because he is not looking for nothing serious...if by chance he met up with you again with the intent of a hookup....then why get your feelings all caught up and fantasizing about something potentially happening with him that he is not wanting any parts of??...Do your best to get him off your mind and move on is the best advice I can give on this matter.

Read your own story back to yourself and honestly ask yourself if there is anything in it that suggests a possible romantic relationship?

If you do find anything, ask yourself "am I just clutching at straws???".

To me, there is nothing. What would be the logical thing to do, then?

Honestly, I don't even know where to start. Drugs, threesomes, Grinder, Hooking up and....Love? I have a feeling your looking in all the wrong places. If a positive loving relationship is what your after you will have to change your strategy.

kjames Wrote:Honestly, I don't even know where to start. Drugs, threesomes, Grinder, Hooking up and....Love? I have a feeling your looking in all the wrong places. If a positive loving relationship is what your after you will have to change your strategy.

This ^^^

And this...
kjames Wrote:Honestly, I don't even know where to start. Drugs, threesomes, Grinder, Hooking up and....Love? I have a feeling your looking in all the wrong places. If a positive loving relationship is what your after you will have to change your strategy.

However, we may get the guys on here who argue that you will meet your man through this kind of slutty approach.

As I've said in your other threads, loving someone has nothing to do with ANY of this. Absolutely nothing. If you want to fuck around and have sex with multiple partners, fine, No Problem. But if you think LOVE will come from doing so, I think you're delusional. Seriously.

MikeW Wrote:As I've said in your other threads, loving someone has nothing to do with ANY of this. Absolutely nothing. If you want to fuck around and have sex with multiple partners, fine, No Problem. But if you think LOVE will come from doing so, I think you're delusional. Seriously.

Lol...

yousir Wrote:However, we may get the guys on here who argue that you will meet your man through this kind of slutty approach.

Because it apparently seems a common concept, slut it up and you'll meet the right guy.

Quote:I have always been unsuccessful in my love life and I think, this would be again turn out to be the same way. Either I have to go through a depression of being not loved by him and overcome that depression in a course of time or try to start forgetting him forcefully from my mind as much as possible starting from today

Let's not confuse things here. This man isn't part of your "love life", unless you're using it in the oldest sense of the term - a nice way to say "sex life" in polite company. He's a guy you had sex with twice - that's it. There's no "love" here - not even on your end. You're crushing on him hard, you're infatuated with him, but no - love doesn't really enter into it. You've built a rather nice castle in the air around your two hook-up sessions, but all he's responded with is a polite offer to fuck you again....with an additional distancing "But I'm pretty busy with work". So I'd say that castle is going to remain vacant.

You don't have to "forget him forcefully". You just have to resign yourself to the fact that he's a guy who enjoyed having sex with you (and you him). If you'd like that to continue once in a while, great - he's down for it. But that's all it's ever going to be. And if it's going to torture you that he's not going to feel the same way for you that you do for him, then yeah - I'd say cut him free.

Lex

Yeah in my experience, "im busy" is usually code for "no thanks"

Hey Yousir...I am glad that you've mentioned in your post in regard to if a person slutty things up..then you will more than likely meet the right guy...and honestly...and I do know a lot of guys will not agree with me on this...but that's a bunch of B.S....Call me old fashion but I think establishing a connection/bond with a guy before initiating any full on sexual contact is the best way to move forward in regard of a possible relationship. Hookups are just that ...Hookups and also feel that if you hookup with a guy and under the assumption that this guy will take you seriously afterwards ...is more than likely a ridiculous assumption due to the fact that guy is going to believe that if he can get sex that easily then why take you seriously or look at you as possible relationship material?...or ...like I've heard a guy say..."Baskin Robbins have 31 flavors...if I get tempted with one flavor...then my curiosity is telling me to try out the rest of them.....just saying...and just my opinion on this..