Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad at the world
Sometimes I get angry. Why? Cos I find people to be rather on the illogical side life. And this frustrates me. I know I'm not the best at using my own logic and commonsense but I try and use it as much as I possibly can. I find the world sometimes a wonderful place. Other times I want most people to just stop existing. There is defiantly good in this world... And in saying that there are more dumbfuks than good people. There are too many people who are just close minded. There are also no more communities everything is society. Fuck society plz

Rant over I'm off to bed
And I love you gayspeakers!

Lol, love you too! Sleep it off!

The Angry Young Man is almost an archetype. In other words, it's NATURAL to be young, male and angry.

Why? Simple answer: Testosterone.

I was the same way, but as you get older you'll mellow out as your testosterone levels drop. By the time you're in your late 30s/early 40s you'll achieve a nice balance of "mellow vs. virility".

Smile

And by the way, you're probably too young to know of Billy Joel, but he wrote a song about this whole thing. You might be interested. The first 2 mins of the vid is pure instrumental. The lyrics start after that. I tried to edit this video to start there, but I couldn't make it work. Just start listening at 1 min, 50 secs.

I gave up on changing the world, I'll just keep my little corner and, my husband (okay not quite yet but soon) and I will make it the place we want to live, anyone that doesn't fit into our world can stray the f%^# off our property.

Humans are not reasoning animals, they are animals capable of reasoning.

If you understand that, it all becomes much easier to deal with the irrational nature that is prevalent with humans.

Humans hind brain, the animal side full of instinct, emotions and other visceral stuff developed way before they got a fore brain (the seat of logic and reason). The hind brain is larger the hind brain is often more powerful.

Eventually you will have enough experiences and wisdom to know what to let slide and what to hold on to. I doubt you will get it perfect, but it will be much less stressful.

I have learned that there are actually more reasonable people than not. It is just that these unreasonable ones always grab the spotlight!

Also (supposedly) with age comes wisdom. Or was that a bad joke?
("I refuse to grow up, I'm a Toy-R-Us kid")

Nighty night sweetie.
Bighug

Kiid Wrote:Sometimes I get angry. Why? Cos I find people to be rather on the illogical side life. And this frustrates me. I know I'm not the best at using my own logic and commonsense but I try and use it as much as I possibly can. I find the world sometimes a wonderful place. Other times I want most people to just stop existing. There is defiantly good in this world... And in saying that there are more dumbfuks than good people. There are too many people who are just close minded. There are also no more communities everything is society. Fuck society plz

Rant over I'm off to bed
And I love you gayspeakers!

I feel your pain in this.

I see SOOOO many people working HARD at being as ignorant, stupid, moronic, and "retarded" as they possibly can, every single day of the week!! Its nauseating.

I dont understand how these people function at all. I mean, REALLY! Do they have to have someone to live with them, so when they wake up in the morning they are told where the floor is?

The world is splitting into two sects--
Those who use their brains
Those who will never use their brains.
LITERALLY

And unfortunately, as you said, the dumbfucks are winning.

You can't change anyone. 3 things.....learn, adapt survive. you just learn to live with it. Can't let it bother you too much, or you'll never make it.

Mick

bluefox4000 Wrote:You can't change anyone. 3 things.....learn, adapt survive. you just learn to live with it. Can't let it bother you too much, or you'll never make it.

Mick

But it gets to a point where it interferes with your life way too much.
You have to start fighting the stupidity at some point, otherwise youre going to drown in it.