Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magic Mike Makes Me Hate Myself
I have avoided looking at any news, any promo, any clip, pictures, but why does it make me depressed and hate myself?

Uh, I don't think there's enough information provided here to say why conclusively.

Why? :frown:

It makes me giggle Biglaugh .

All people generally have an inferiority complex to some level or degree and it either manifests itself in self-depricating humour/self-pity/low self-esteem or sometimes in a superiority complex, over-compensating for whatever they feel they're lacking and making others feel bad about what they lack, to hide the fact that they also lack something as well.

It's really a basic thing that people don't want to see or admit about themselves. Which is in a way, developing a sort of superiority complex, because they don't want to show or express any weakness they may have. Probably because, like all animals, weakness equates to being unworthy and vulnerable and therefore, undesirable. [Even though I love all animals Loveya ]

I wouldn't put so much thought into whatever makes you feel bad about yourself, just because some people in a movie look/talk/act/behave a certain way. They're paid to look/be that way.

Just be you gurl! Rock what ya mamma gave you! Dazzler1 .

Biglaugh

I think your refferring to a self esteem issue here... Learn to love yourself and then others can find the beauty within.. It takes time but u gotta kiss a lotta frogs to find a prince.... Trust me i find more frogs than princes but the day i do find another prince ill be more experienced at kissing or least thats aunties logic Smile