Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major problem with the burkha
Well, it's easy to make a mistake

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It's easy to laugh when the joke isn't about you

[MENTION=22300]Matt23[/MENTION], having a sense of humor about yourself is healthy. it's just as easy to laugh when the joke is on you, if you know who you are and are satisfied with yourself. if not, of course you're gonna find joking at your expense offensive. it says a lot about a person, the way they react to a joke made on them.

meridannight Wrote:[MENTION=22300]Matt23[/MENTION], having a sense of humor about yourself is healthy. it's just as easy to laugh when the joke is on you, if you know who you are and are satisfied with yourself. if not, of course you're gonna find joking at your expense offensive. it says a lot about a person, the way they react to a joke made on them.

He's only 16. He still has a chance to develop a sense of humour.

This joke isn't about me, I still don't think its funny. When anyone says something about gay people, it's homophobic, not freedom of speech. The world is pretty hateful towards many groups of people, why contribute to it?

Matt23 Wrote:This joke isn't about me, I still don't think its funny. When anyone says something about gay people, it's homophobic, not freedom of speech. The world is pretty hateful towards many groups of people, why contribute to it?

Because shits like Muslim fundamentalists deserve having ther wind taken out of their sails.

LONDONER Wrote:Because shits like Muslim fundamentalists deserve having ther wind taken out of their sails.

Then you should direct your hate towards the fundamentalists and not towards Muslim people as a whole and avoid stereotyping.

Matt23 Wrote:This joke isn't about me, I still don't think its funny. When anyone says something about gay people, it's homophobic, not freedom of speech. The world is pretty hateful towards many groups of people, why contribute to it?

because there is a difference between a joke and an insult. and they're not as difficult to tell apart as some people like to make it to be. and no, whenever someone says something about gay people it's not necessarily homophobic. you're just looking to take offense if you think like that.

i have plenty of straight friends who sometimes joke about me for my enjoyment of cock. they also joke about my height and other things. none of that is an insult. it's just friends having innocent fun with each other. i joke about them too.

i don't find gay jokes offensive either. i have no problem being a homo, and i can laugh about it when it's called for.

[Image: cock.jpg]

[Image: Gay+joke+Please+Read+Description+People+..._large.jpg]

LONDONER Wrote:He's only 16. He still has a chance to develop a sense of humour.

you're an optimist.

[Image: Gay+joke+homosexual+joke_ce93cb_5317035.jpg]