Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make a Statement
Make a statement, it can be about anything...

Why? Because I get to know you a little bit more, and I think it generates good discussion.

Statement:

-Gaybashing is utterly pointless and purely emotional.

Let me elaborate;

Unless you're protesting, it's just not ok, socially acceptable, or effective at all.

And if you're gaybashing, than you're not necessarily deliberately expressing yourself which is the only about the healthiest excuse I can come up with as to why someone WOULD gaybash...You're most likely just venting feelings built up/taking your stuff out on someone else/forcing shit on someone/externalizing hatred and/or anger...Or, bonding with other haters...*ahem*

I really can't think of any other logical reason as to why someone would do this, other than maybe it's one of their values they feel they must *uphold*

It's ok to not like something, ok in fact for you to hate something, but to become passionate enough about it so as to deliberately do shit to hurt others or berate/belittle, well, that's a little too much. IMO.

Sure, I don't like Muslim Extremists. Sure, I joke about Muslim Extremists.

....But I don't be rude to them....I'm actually nice to them if they're nice back.

What the hell did they do to me?

Turnerdog Wrote:Make a statement, it can be about anything...

Why? Because I get to know you a little bit more, and I think it generates good discussion.

Statement:

-Gaybashing is utterly pointless and purely emotional.

It's ok to not like something, ok in fact for you to hate something, but to become passionate enough about it so as to deliberately do shit to hurt others or berate/belittle, well, that's a little too much. IMO.

Sure, I don't like Muslim Extremists. Sure, I joke about Muslim Extremists.

....But I don't be rude to them....I'm actually nice to them if they're nice back.

Makes sense. I agree.

Quote:What the hell did they do to me?

What the hell do you mean? Who is "they" and what DID they do to you? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Throw your trash in the bin! Not on the sidewalk, park, bush or beach!!!!

If you're always trying to show everyone that you're right, you'll never learn anything.

Should it matter who we choose to love?

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It is a waste of time...and it annoys the pig.