Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make or Break - letter of concern...
zeon Wrote:The tricky situation im in is ive got a mortgage with him and i got it because he vowed to change and did for a month then flopped. Now if i try to sell ill be fined £6,000 for breach of five year agreement

Zeon the only connection u seem to have to him is the mortgage, not a relationship, I think he needs to realise that you aren't his.

speak to the morgage people = despite what people think they are not monsters - explain the situation and see what alternatives they could suggest - they would rather get some money that non at all - tell them u can pay but with better conditions in your name only - or any other way that u can thonk of - just prepare a good case b4 u go mate - thay are actualy there to help

zeon Wrote:The tricky situation im in is ive got a mortgage with him and i got it because he vowed to change and did for a month then flopped. Now if i try to sell ill be fined £6,000 for breach of five year agreement

6000 pounds...a miserable existance...I know I would be happier to be 6000 pounds out of pocket than spend another day living with and oxygen theif...and this is coming from a person that is over $200 000 in debt with a mortgage.

Bite the bullet mate.

Some people want to be fixed and other people want to help fix them, what you have to understand, some people like to be broken and no amount of fixing will make them the person you want them to be.

Be a friend to him, but put yourself in the path of someone who will respect, love and treat you like you should be treated.