Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make prostate more sensitive
Hey guys. I've been trying anal masturbation lately, but it doesn't do much for me. Is there any way to make my butt/prostate more sensitive?

Infections and cancers of the prostate makes them more sensitive.... Rolleyes

Perhaps the issue is not a lack of sensitivity in that area, but a lack of skill/experience in massaging it to the fullest state of satisfaction one can achieve.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.c...ssage.html may be of some help.

Maybe your finger isn't quite long enough? Are you using 'toys'? If so are you using one with a proper bend? Are you using it properly?

Are you pounding that poor gland over massaging it?

So many potential issues can exist here, and frankly I do not want to know your answers.. However I do want for you to think about them as you read up on the subject a wee bit.

There are actually a lot of sites on the subject: Google is our Fiend, erm Friend.

Perhaps you just need to study up on the subject, get a more clinical and technical bit of understanding?

Understand, that some men just feel nothing, some actually feel pain from prostate massage.

If you do feel pain, you may want to see a doctor and get that prostate checked out. Apparently one can get various sorts of levels of infection in the gland that can affect how well the gland operates, how much pain you feel, or even how much pleasure you can feel.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried massaging before, but hardly felt anything. Then started to insert toys (without bend) and pound myself which felt considerably better, though even that only helps to boost the pleasure I get from stroking my penis. What I really want is a hands-free orgasm from getting pounded, but sadly it seems my gland isn't sensitive enough for that. I did extensive googling but couldn't find any information about making my gland more sensitive. Preferably with methods that don't include infections and tumors. Smile

Thankfully I don't feel pain though.

No no no no - never ever ever pound the prostate. Massage it, rub it from side to side, up and down applying only a little pressure.

It is not a nail to be hammered.

One of the most interesting/satisfying things a past partner did for me was having me sit on his lap, my back against his chest with him up inside of me. Without moving our hips (much) he would flex his groin causing his penis to 'tap' at my prostate... That did a lot more for me than his mounting me and jack hammering away. (sorry for the graphic details there).

If you have an artificial penis, try sliding it up there and slowly/gently wiggle it from front to rear to cause it to 'tap' where the prostate is - you may find your 'sweet spot'.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:One of the most interesting/satisfying things a past partner did for me was having me sit on his lap, my back against his chest with him up inside of me. Without moving our hips (much) he would flex his groin causing his penis to 'tap' at my prostate... That did a lot more for me than his mounting me and jack hammering away. (sorry for the graphic details there).

I'm sorry, I just can't make heads or tails of how the bit in parentheses fits at the end of this paragraph...Are you...apologizing for this delicious anecdote? I sincerely don't understand. :confused:SpermSpermSagrin1luvu:biggrin:

Yes I am apologizing for sharing this. I know how the rest of the members of Gayspeak never have a sexual thought cross their mind, so my 'brave' telling of this sordid tale most likely offends everyone.

What can I say, I'm such a whore. Cry

I do not think anyone has had a fulfilling sexual experience until they have had a prostae orgasm.From experience it brought the gay out of me.It made me crazy with a sexual high I have never had before.Position and skill has everything to do with it.You do not know what you are missing.It will spopil you.

Not everyone can have prostate orgasms without the assistance of the penis being stimulated.
My own experience, I need penis stimulation to orgasm, however, if my prostate is being stimulated too it greatly enhances the experience. The most intense orgasms I've had have been where both my penis and prostate were being stimulated at the same time, (with one exception).

Read up, experiment, find what works for you, start slow, take it easy, use lots of lube, and have fun.
Richard

It sounds to me like your "fantasy" of being "pounded" is what's driving both your question and problem.

So, be honest. How obsessed are you with being pounded and having an orgasm without touching yourself? If it's a profound need/fantasy, you may have to work past that before you can ever actually KNOW if you're having a prostate-driven orgasm.

Next, remember this, the prostate is a GLAND! So, if you're masturbating alot (and given the fact that you're 23 i'm guessing you masturbate at least once a day - i know i sure did when i was 23), there's a good chance that your prostate isn't as pronounced and my be difficult to find. That's why the first thing i would do would be to hold off on masturbating for 2 or 3 days - at least.

So you can get some perspective, IF you know where your prostate glad is, and you CAN find it (it's about the size of a walnut on the upper part of your lower colon - about 3-4" past your sphincter. If you find it, feel it and explore it, then check it again after 2 or 3 days of not masturbating.

For many guys, they either aren't flexible enough, or because of their body size (if you're a larger guy it may be tough to actually find and reach your prostate) you may need to purchase a "toy" to help. Most adult bookstores will have prostate massage toys for men. One that i have is called the aeneros. It sure has NO problem reaching my prostate!

I suggest you try finding a friend/buddy who will give you a prostate massage. I've found that if you find a gay male massuse, they are WELL VERSED in proper prostate massage techniques, and that might be a GREAT way for you to truely experience a prostate-driven orgasm...and a much safer alternative to being "pounded" to orgasm.

What say you?

ardus Wrote:Not everyone can have prostate orgasms without the assistance of the penis being stimulated.

not everyone can have prostate orgasms at all

luvitnow Wrote:I do not think anyone has had a fulfilling sexual experience until they have had a prostae orgasm

i've had plenty of "fulfilling sexual experiences" without even having a prostate , thanks.