Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make prostate more sensitive
Thanks for all the replies.

BobInTampa Wrote:It sounds to me like your "fantasy" of being "pounded" is what's driving both your question and problem.

So, be honest. How obsessed are you with being pounded and having an orgasm without touching yourself? If it's a profound need/fantasy, you may have to work past that before you can ever actually KNOW if you're having a prostate-driven orgasm.

Next, remember this, the prostate is a GLAND! So, if you're masturbating alot (and given the fact that you're 23 i'm guessing you masturbate at least once a day - i know i sure did when i was 23), there's a good chance that your prostate isn't as pronounced and my be difficult to find. That's why the first thing i would do would be to hold off on masturbating for 2 or 3 days - at least.

So you can get some perspective, IF you know where your prostate glad is, and you CAN find it (it's about the size of a walnut on the upper part of your lower colon - about 3-4" past your sphincter. If you find it, feel it and explore it, then check it again after 2 or 3 days of not masturbating.

For many guys, they either aren't flexible enough, or because of their body size (if you're a larger guy it may be tough to actually find and reach your prostate) you may need to purchase a "toy" to help. Most adult bookstores will have prostate massage toys for men. One that i have is called the aeneros. It sure has NO problem reaching my prostate!

I suggest you try finding a friend/buddy who will give you a prostate massage. I've found that if you find a gay male massuse, they are WELL VERSED in proper prostate massage techniques, and that might be a GREAT way for you to truely experience a prostate-driven orgasm...and a much safer alternative to being "pounded" to orgasm.

What say you?

I greatly appreciate your long and informative reply.

About the getting pounded thing... I really envy the guys who can reach Nirvana from getting pumped alone. I desire it a lot, and try very hard to find my prostate but, I just can't find anything with my fingers and only manage to feel small amounts of pleasure from pounding in objects.

Even though I don't feel much physical pleasure from anal masturbation, I still get an emotional high from it, like my body gets in heat or something. That alone makes vanilla masturbation trivial and boring, so I hardly do it anymore. As I mentioned in anohter topic of mine, I am 195 and I think that makes my gland near-impossible to spot and stimulate. Even after I waited for a week before masturbating again, it only served to boost the pleasure a bit more and thats it. I could do that again sometime.

I will try to get a prostate massaging device as you recommended. Preferably a motorized/electric one.