Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your profiles public?
What do you think?

Make your profiles viewable to people from outside without them having to be members? (public profiles) At the moment only registered members can view them.

If you think it's a good idea... I can swap the friendly URLs (e.g. gayspeak.com/yourname) to point to profiles rather than gallery pics which it does atm.

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hmmm.,NO!They should register first,thats how it works in other forums too.

I voted no, but I'm not really that fussed over it. I think my gaydar profile is on public?? But am probably a bit more loose on personal info here tho... not loose for fraudster usage mind in case any of em are lookin Wink

I think I'd rather people had to subscribe and then if they do, they have a right to know who they're talking to, I guess. Not otherwise.

Can't see any advantage to us in having publicly available profiles. I'd prefer to keep it simple (like me Wink ), thanks.

I've got nothing to hide! Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:I've got nothing to hide! Confusedmile:

Dido...
Like I care what people see... Psh....

not that much trouble to join the sight, cant imagine someone wanting to see who is here first then join. They can already see the forums right? read what they want, right?

voted no...

I think this site is cool because it doesn't have the 'dating' feel about it.

So I voted 'no'

I think it is a better idea to open the chatroom for guests ,and they join if they want a profile while they chat.

a link like chat.gayspeak.com would be easily accessible and engine friendly i guess....