Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make your profiles public?
I think that maybe they should become public once the big makeover is done? Maybe make it more of a like profile if you get me because atm its quite basic and not really telling?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I've voted no, but I wouldn't lose sleep if my profile were made public ... I just think it's nice to have a level of privacy ... I don't mind sharing my personal details with you guys, 'coz I trust you, but the internet is a BIG big place ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Dats cool! Thanks for your feedback everyone! Think the result is pretty conclusive so we'll leave them the same! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I think my gaydar profile is on public??

You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine

[Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif] [Image: lmao2.gif]

Mdrbig Take that as a no then !!

:tongue:

Star Twister Wrote:Mdrbig Take that as a no then !!

:tongue:

Honey he has the link to his gaydar profile in his profile here Wink

I've found a good compromise by adding the option of letting you decide whether you want your profile to be visible to guests/members or just your friends! If you edit your profile and scroll down to the second box from the bottom - you should see...

[Image: profile_privacy.jpg]

After a few weeks I will switch on the profile viewing as enabled for guests so please make sure you go in and change yours to whatever preference you like.

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

I've enabled the URL shortcuts so that http://gayspeak.com/yourusername now points to your profile! I've set everyone's profile to private (for members only) so if you want people from outside (guests) to be able to see it... please set it to the top option above! (Public - anyone can view)

Andy xox