Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make yourself comfortable.
albabonzai Wrote:no its not................. southern comfort is the ultimate comfort drink.

:eek: too sweet.

Poor old lady Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

aspidistra Wrote:As I said, it's about ritual. Tea is a British ritual. Not unlike Japanese tea-ritual, only nothing like it. Tea and its ritual calm and soothe the soul. Though actually I guess the caffeine kinda makes people hyper and/or irritable. Probably why they keep having more tea. Like the old lady who swallowed a fly.

Yeah, the ritual is the most soothing part. I bought a beautiful set. I love to prepare tea and put it out, but then... well... it doesn't feel special anymore and I don't even bother to drink more than one cup of tea. I like my wine ritual better.Roflmao

[COLOR="Purple"]What is your comfort food? Chocolate. Coffee. Pot (is that a food?)

Do you have a comfort zone? HOT HOT HOT bath with lavender bubbles.

What brings you peace when you need it the most? The above but also two forms of exercise... 1) jogging which I have just returned to after a couple of years without. 2) Riding my FIXIE bicycles. Love the feeling of the workout and being nearly one with the FIXIE Remybussi [/COLOR]

I don't have any comfort foods or zones......strange?
I sleep alot, Maybe sleeping is my comfort zone!:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

What is your comfort food? ...don't have one
Do you have a comfort zone? ...probably my bedroom
What brings you peace when you need it the most? ...going to bed Confusedmile: