Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes You Gag?
Tripe. My parents gave up trying to force it on me after I vomited it several times over the dining table.
Today my horror is the obscene amount of suger in so many commercial biscuits, cakes etc. It’s even finding its way into cold meats such as corned beef, not that I go near dead cows very often of late.

Seafood. I enjoy fish, but everything else - shrimp, lobster, all kinds of mollusks, etc. is one of the rare things I never eat. Makes me nauseous to ever write about it.

(05-23-2021, 10:24 AM)Tjemka88 Wrote: Seafood. I enjoy fish, but everything else - shrimp, lobster, all kinds of mollusks, etc. is one of the rare things I never eat. Makes me nauseous to ever write about it.

This is one category I forgot to mention in my first post in this subject, not a fan of most seafood either, I like fish but not a lot else. Calamari would be the only other seafood really that I quite like.

Eggplant. Even though I've never eaten it. I remember my mom making it for my dad and I couldn't handle the smell.

@calgor That's odd, eggplant is kind of bland... I know there's different species of eggplant.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

@InbetweenDreams My mom always tried to get me to taste it but I could never get past the smell while it was cooking. I couldn't even bring myself to try it in a restaurant.

Anything related to animal organs like liver. 

One time I accidentally ate a small piece of chicken liver. The texture and the taste of the liver in my mouth, yeah. I spitted it out.