Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making friends
But who wants straight friends??

jet2A Wrote:But who wants straight friends??

Hahaha i like you

Quote:But who wants straight friends??

Having mixed groups of friend is the best way to go I fell. I love the hetero people. The make for good friends both genders.

Hi jwm. Gayder is also the sight that I joined.
I have the same problem as you there. Peeps just wont one thing.
The same as you I have found a couple of nice guys but no one to be real life mates with yet. Just on line.

Also all my mates seem to be drifting as well. Think that gets worse the older you get Sad OK I didn't mean to come across as depressing Tongue I think maybe if I was to had come out years ago I prob would have moor mates and it be easy now.
But I guss to have done that I first would have had to admit to myself that I was gay. Even though it should had been the most obvious thing in the world I did not do that.

I would like to check out some bars near where I live. I live near a city that would be OK for that as well I think. Just I would have to go alone. That's whats stopping me.

Just what you put here could had been me it was so similar.

I used to have a Gaydar profile too, but I deleted it a long while ago.

This site is pretty cool for making contacts, though. I took advantage of being in the same country and in the same city at the same time to meet someone from here for the first time yesterday. I spent a fascinating three hours in Starbucks at St Pancras Station yesterday learning lots about a man and a culture about which I previously knew very little.

If you read this, best wishes to you, my friend, and thanks for a worthwhile break in my long journey home Confusedmile: I hope we meet again and I know PA would love to meet you too.

marshlander Wrote:... a fascinating three hours in Starbucks ...
That's a phrase I never expected to come from my keyboard!!

marshlander Wrote:That's a phrase I never expected to come from my keyboard!!

Yah the most fascinating three hours I've had in Starbucks was on my hands and knees in the mens room

jet2A Wrote:Yah the most fascinating three hours I've had in Starbucks was on my hands and knees in the mens room
Three hours?! What stamina! I hope you took a hassock to your devotions Rolleyes

Im from Newcastle too! I'll be your friend if you want haha.
Erm other than that I'm not great at making friends either, mainly cause Ive had the same friends for years now and never really needed to make new ones. But you could try going to a few weekend parties and having a few drinks - usually gets people talking Smile