Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halve your Life
Take your age, if you would halve your life from its value right now, is there any thing you would like to highlight or change looking back at those former years, don't remember the latter 'cause there will always be some things we wouldn't want other people to know about us.

so im 25, if i halve it, i get 12.5 years, and looking back at those 12.5 years, i am very happy that i got through high-school despite all the challenges.

if i could change one thing, it was not being able to regret the decision i took after regretting it ..

I have a huge regret from when I was 15, I wish I actually studied when I went to high school. I figured I made it this far so why bother and I hated studying, then my grades started to slip and I had to stop playing basketball. even after that I still barely studied, then after I graduated I found out that I could have had a basketball scholarship at a good college. Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Good grief, knickerbuck, I am 68 years old. You have no idea how many times I have played this little game with myself! If I decide to write that book, it will be put out somewhere other than in a post here.

In all charity, I can say that I should have taken Dad's advice to heart more often and more seriously: "When you work, work hard and when you play, play hard." He was not a very verbal man, but he was very wise.
I bid NO Trump!