Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malay ?
Hello! Saya dari Malaysia!! LOL. That means 'I am from Malaysia'. I like this thread, cuz i can understand both languages! Haha! I'm a Malaysian Chinese (i.e. a chinese from Malaysia, if that makes any sense)

drocko17 Wrote:regardin to oriental languages...
i ALWAYS wanted to know how chinese computer keyboards are...

Cool

It is the same with your keyboards.Wink

princealbertofb Wrote:Chinese script language would be impossible to put on a keyboard, as there is a very large number of different characters (all with varying numbers of strokes) which is why, I believe, Chinese speakers and computer-users use a phonetic code called PINYIN, which transcribes their language into Roman lettering. There are four tones in Mandarin Chinese and these are also part of the equation. It seems to me that Chinese script can be obtained on a computer by typing in the PinYin and it will suggest the most common character first, then the second most common etc for words that have the same PINYIN code. There are probably several shortcuts to it too... But we'd best ask someone who actually uses Chinese characters using a simple Roman lettering keyboard and a computer.

(knowledgeable, haha Wink ) PA

Exactly. But we have another methods to input Chinese characters beside using PINYIN, such as WU BI. WU BI is a way to input by using the strokes and this types faster than PINYIN, but a bit advanced that not everyone can master.
If u can read but cannot write Chinese characters,then u can use PINYIN.
If u can write but cannot read Chinese characters,then u can use WU BI.

princealbertofb Wrote:... thus England appears to be the Land of the Talented or the Land of Flowers.

In this case, USA= Land of Beauties.
France= Land of Law
Germany= Land of Moral
Tailand= Land of Nice
:biggrin:

go2stv Wrote:It is the same with your keyboards.Wink

Exactly. But we have another methods to input Chinese characters beside using PINYIN, such as WU BI. WU BI is a way to input by using the strokes and this types faster than PINYIN, but a bit advanced that not everyone can master.
If u can read but cannot write Chinese characters,then u can use PINYIN.
If u can write but cannot read Chinese characters,then u can use WU BI.

In this case, USA= Land of Beauties.
France= Land of Law
Germany= Land of Moral
Tailand= Land of Nice
:biggrin:

What about Ruìshì? (Switzerland)

vw256 Wrote:Hello! Saya dari Malaysia!! LOL. That means 'I am from Malaysia'. I like this thread, cuz i can understand both languages! Haha! I'm a Malaysian Chinese (i.e. a chinese from Malaysia, if that makes any sense)

Apa Khabar vw256 :biggrin:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

vw256 Wrote:Hello! Saya dari Malaysia!! LOL. That means 'I am from Malaysia'. I like this thread, cuz i can understand both languages! Haha! I'm a Malaysian Chinese (i.e. a chinese from Malaysia, if that makes any sense)

Huanying, vw256!! Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile: