Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malaysia Airlines MH370 mystery
Just as easily as it could have crashed into the ocean and debris not be found for days or weeks, it could have been hijacked and landed somewhere so remote that it would have been off the radar. Could have landed anywhere in the middle of Australia and no one would know for years.

^It was in your backyard all this time.

Basic facts........

Planes in trouble call into the ground tower. There was no such call.

Terrorists will usually keep any communications from happening.....confiscate cell phones, threaten death to anyone who uses the planes communication equipment....but there will usually be one communication for demands, threats, or reasons the plane was highjacked. There were no communications of any kind.

Most planes today are very old and have close to a billion flight miles on them. A lot of mechanics for planes are made to use cheap replacement parts, and not allowed to do any kind of preventative maintenance until its too late. It is extremely rare, but planes have been known to fall apart in midair, or the engines explode. If this was the case, it could have all happened so fast, no one could have called it in or done anything to correct it.

Depending on what height they fell from, if they actually hit ground or water, more than likely everyone on board would have been instantly crushed, as the plane would have been crushed like a beer can.

Since they cannot even get a ping off the black box, it is my theory that the plane either fell apart or exploded in midair and sank quickly to the bottom of the ocean.

supposedly now it is said that it came back on radar several hour later in a totally different location. I have no idea where. But this i what I know of. also, cell phones are still ringing. Cell phones dont ring unless they are on. therefore, if the plane crashed then the cellphones would have broke and been OFF not allowing any calls.

My conclusion: Plane hijacking.

C'mon ppl !TWO, I repeat TWO people had fake passports. TWO. It only takes 1 terrorist with fake looking bombs strapped to him to scare a whole flight of people. They had two, one to hold confiscate the phones, and watch over them and the people while he has this fake bomb strapped to him, and the other was in the cockpit flying that sucker to some other place.

they should really have a crash sensor. these people are stupid who design the planes.

pu a few simple sensors on the plane that when damaged (i.e, from crashing, explosin, or crashing into water) they send off a distress signal and the exact location of the crash site.

CMON. these people get paid thousands to come up with shit like this. and im a 19 year old broke azz white boy laying in bed. just so stupid sometimes.

synonymous Wrote:It's weird though, I overheard in passing while the Filipino news was on
that some of the relatives tried calling their relatives who boarded the
plane. The phone would still ring several times, instead of going straight
to voicemail.

If that were true then they would have been able to locate the plane via GPS, so, it's probably not true.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

If the plane was crushed upon the ocean like a beer can and afterwards sunk. Wouldn't the cellphones all be dead?

Assuming the fake passports were terrorists (could've been any type of criminal or illegal immigrant too, right?), it would make sense for the pilot to suicide the plane as a means of preventing the plane from falling under terrorist control. I recall watching a movie about the other planes from 9/11, where atleast one plane crashed and burned rather than letting the terrorists get control of the plane.

It's a tragic event, to be sure. The near and dear to the missing must be in purgatory.

I have no idea, there are many possibilities... I've heard about the hipotesis of a suicide.
:-( Mh...

Muslim terrorists…………