Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Enhancement
has anyone here triend male penis enlargement products? are there any you would recommend? just curious

I don't trust any of those products at all.

Some have obviously been found to help maintain an erection, but when you start looking at those that promise increased length and girth you might just as well look out that old bottle of snake-oil in the back of the bathroom cabinet.

nah i like my penis the way it isWink

Marsh has it right...might as well go for the bottle of snake oil.Wink The people who make, market and sell this crap are preying on male insecurities.

be happy with who you are and what you have.

I personally do not like HUGE male members i like small to average less chance of choking lol

There are surgical means of enlargement, but generally they are only recommended for people who have severe anxiety issues over unusually small penises. It pretty much involves implants in the shaft for girth, or some repositioning for length.

The penis on the inside of your body is attached to the pubic bone, and it's possible to increase the appearance of length by cutting certain ligaments and repositioning the penis so that more of it is on the outside of the body, there is also the fact of the matter that there's a layer of fat along the pubic area that can make your penis appear shorter, it's possible to have that removed surgically as well.

If you're a little on the heavy side anyway, losing some weight has a real effect since less fat will cover the base of the penis. The difference isn't significant though, you're talking like half an inch at most for someone who's pretty fat.

I suppose half an inch of fat less is still a good idea?