Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Deported For Being Too Handsome
TimeSage Wrote:Actully it claims it's "Not JUST for gay men" I belive...

I was referring to the comments on the article, not the advertising itself.

Rosie Wrote:Regardless of whether it's true or not the implication that women are unable to control themselves in the presence of attractive men makes me want to vomit.

As far as the lingerie, it kills me that most of the commenters (on the link) are claiming they're for gay men, when the majority of men with that fetish are straight! And they make so hefty claims in that ad, where can *I* find teddies that don't ride up in the night! Hmmph.

Men are straight they do not need stuff like lingerie to have relationshipElefantElefant

He's definitely cute.

dollargril Wrote:Men are straight they do not need stuff like lingerie to have relationshipElefantElefant

what ??? ~~~

dollargril Wrote:Men are straight they do not need stuff like lingerie to have relationshipElefantElefant

No one needs lingerie, thats the sort of stuff that spices up the sexual part of a relationship, and I think you mean "men are straight to the point" which isn't always true.

Chas Wrote:No one needs lingerie, thats the sort of stuff that spices up the sexual part of a relationship, and I think you mean "men are straight to the point" which isn't always true.

i need lingerie

or a crane

Wow. Just wow.

Sigh... This just means I can't go to the middle east... Darn it! Lol

But he isn't "too handsome" he's just right, like goldy-lock's soup,chair and bed. Doesn't mean women and whoever else are going to slurp,sit and lay down on him. :-\