Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shoots himself over the legalising of gay marriage.
Kumawool Wrote:Poor guy, clearly had some mental health problems. On one hand, I'm glad there's one less person like him, but on the other, it's sad because his life didn't have to end like this. Hopefully with the path France has chosen, the bigotry that helped to fuel this man's death with diminish over time.

I'm absolutly not sad for him, lol !

Marine le Pen (representative of France extrem right wing political party) :
"Our respect to Dominique Venner whose last gesture, highly political, has been trying to awaken the people of France. "
Almost 20% of French voters voted for that for the last election.

I love my country... Sheep

Ekwarph Wrote:I'm absolutly not sad for him, lol !

Marine le Pen (representative of France extrem right wing political party) :
"Our respect to Dominique Venner whose last gesture, highly political, has been trying to awaken the people of France. "
Almost 20% of French voters voted for that for the last election.

I love my country... Sheep

I was trying to be mature about it, my actual initial response was, "What kind of horrible loser does that?", but then I realised he can't be a healthy person and go ahead on do that. I don't exactly feel sorry for him, I feel frustrated that someone thought that was necessary.

And that's horrible. Thank God the majority of your country isn't quite that nutty.

20% is enormous for the country which claims being the Human Right Country...LOL

not meaning to sound cold, but to quote "good! we lost a moron, lets fucking celebrate!"-Bill Hicks

Can we at least not take satisfaction from the death of another?

I fail to see the legalisation of gay marriage being the only reason this guy shooting himself, there has to be a lot more then what we're being told here.

Also I would like to agree on the fact that we shouldn't be taking any satisfaction over this happening.

It's not taking satisfaction but what happens is a full manipulation. Lots of tweets and the french extrem right party are congratulating this guy, as if he died for his country.
In the condition he killed himself, in order to manipulate and to say "gay rights kill me", I won't feel any sorry, I regret.

Ultimately, I feel truly sorry for anyone, who is so lost, they would take this kind of action.

Teox Wrote:The worlds a better place for it. One less brainwashed backward religious hateful bigot to deal with.

My thoughts exactly.
Hope more idiots catch on to that.

MissingNYC Wrote:Ultimately, I feel truly sorry for anyone, who is so lost, they would take this kind of action.

People have done worse, for more moronic things.