Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manbags
Jake Wrote:Padlocks and public places FTW!

Rofl Lol2 Lol2 Rofl Lol2 Lol2 Rofl Lol2 Lol2 Rofl

fjp999 Wrote:
Rofl

anyone over 40 always has a place to stay in this little house in Pennsylvania Lol2

That's good, but what about Joseph??? He's only a mere 24? Mind you, if you turn it around that's 42, so an upside down place is reserved for him, surely.??? Wink

Ehhh.....noooo. That's just not the image of myself I want to give people lol.

Not a fan of the man bag, but a whole load of people have them these days Tongue

I'd rather call it a messenger bag. lol mine was slightly expensive. But I use it quite a bit

I am extremely fond of the 'manbag' and mine is with me always. I have four, one for each season lol

Well, I carry a toolbag, because of my line of work, but inside it are a few spaces for "manbag" things.. Like my MP3 player, a clean jockstrap, nice white t-shirt, couple of magazines, moisturizer... that standard stuff that we don't leave home without..
There are also tools in it though..
And when I wear a toolbelt, there are only tools.. Man bag stuff stays in the tool bag.

boxerdc Wrote:Well, I carry a toolbag, because of my line of work, but inside it are a few spaces for "manbag" things.. Like my MP3 player, a clean jockstrap, nice white t-shirt, couple of magazines, moisturizer... that standard stuff that we don't leave home without..
There are also tools in it though..
And when I wear a toolbelt, there are only tools.. Man bag stuff stays in the tool bag.
That's handy. ... normal for a handyman then?Wink

Only possess two backpacks, two laptop cases and a Billingham's camera holdall. The picture posted reminds me of a postie's bag and a old school satchel, not for me.

princealbertofb Wrote:That's handy. ... normal for a handyman then?Wink

It is.. I don't know where I'd put my stuff if I didn't have to carry a tool bag.

And it might be the Anglo-American language barrier, but "handyman" would be considered a little patronizing by people who do what I do. If it is a language quirk, no offense taken.

The term we use here is "tradesman".