Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manbags
My imagination was running a bit wild there... trying to imagine what a 'manbag' would be...

After seeing a manbag from the picture in the link, I realize how far off I was...

I thought a manbag was something like, a bag where you... never mind...

No... I don't have a manbag... but I do have a camera bag that I carry just like you would a manbag...

Hey look! I got the 'veteran' sign already... :biggrin:

Amigo Wrote:Hey look! I got the 'veteran' sign already... :biggrin:
Yes, Bravissimo!
So what do you hide in your photographer's pouch??? any secrets to tell? :tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:Yes, Bravissimo!
So what do you hide in your photographer's pouch??? any secrets to tell? :tongue:

Do you really want to know? Wink

I got a camera, lens, and some weed...

Amigo Wrote:Hey look! I got the 'veteran' sign already... :biggrin:

Amigo Wrote:Do you really want to know? Wink

I got a camera, lens, and some weed...

[COLOR="Purple"]Congrats on the veteran and keep up the "stoner" postings Rofl

Soooooo when are we gonna see your "portfolio" Tongue3 [/COLOR]

I hate to sound lazy (for not checking the dictionary), but what's a 'portfolio'? I don't think you mean 'file' as in the files I have in my cabinet...

Does it mean pictures of myself?

Amigo Wrote:Does it mean pictures of myself?

[COLOR="Purple"]Well, it could :biggrin:

In the old days one would ask a "date" if they wanted to see your paintings. Then it became portfolio (and youre close... it means a flat case (and a case could be a file/folder) that you store (and sometimes carry with you) your art pieces such as drawings, photographs, prints (ones financial ownings are also called a portfolio)).

I wonder if it will come to "jpg" at some point? Guess not as you can carry your jpg with you now Bunny2

So, for example: I would carry the designers portfolio to many new retail shops showing buyers the modeled clothing to see if they were interested in our "look".

If the "date" said they wanted to see your portfolio it usually meant you were gonna score some tail Party I hope that was clear. I am sooooo brain dead.

Food and HOT bath time, meeee thinks Baby2 [/COLOR]

I think I get 'portfolio' now.

I want to go back to Amsterdam. And be gay.

Last time I was there, just a stoner and shroomer... but not gay.

I think by not being gay, I missed out A LOT of Amsterdam.

P.S. : Holy cow, would you look at that?! Picture of me with 'Gayspeak.com' label... now who would have thought?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[COLOR="Purple"]I knew you were a "stoned" cutie :biggrin:

Ya really shouldnt think of it that way, imho, you experienced Amsterdam as yourself and that is good enough. There is always next time when you could be "gay" but whenever you go or whatever you do just be as true to yourself as possible and enjoy the moment Remybussi [/COLOR]

fjp999 Wrote:I knew you were a "stoned" cutie :biggrin:

Ya really shouldnt think of it that way, imho, you experienced Amsterdam as yourself and that is good enough. There is always next time when you could be "gay" but whenever you go or whatever you do just be as true to yourself as possible and enjoy the moment Remybussi

Thanks for calling me 'cutie'! It does WONDERS for my... what do you call it... feelings.

In that picture, my brain is nuked with shroom... my wife took that picture, and she was shrooming too. What a moment we had...

Yeah.. I guess you're right... I experienced Amsterdam as the person I was at the time, and I could only have been that.

Next time, I'm definitely going there as a gay. :biggrin: