Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandating the vax.
(10-18-2021, 08:04 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 07:57 PM)Adam88 Wrote:   How about I unzip my pants and you suck my dick instead?

[Image: tumblr_o43t2dTwSY1ro8ysbo1_500.gifv]

Save your energy needle dick.

May have a needle dick, but I got an ass like a sewing machine. Cry on.

Sure you do

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(10-18-2021, 11:12 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: Sure you do

Funny, you're yet to attack my argument once. Just Ad Homs all around huh? Come back when you've got an actual argument, until then, you're excused from the table.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Adam88's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Did I hurt your feelings Tinkerbell?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

WELL!!! This thread finally got the to bottom of the matter! LMBO

Look Adam88, your irritation and disdain are evident covers for true fear. Nobody is forcing ANYbody to take the shot. Mandating for employment is coercive but still choice, and the vast majority understand the efficacy of the science behind that choice.

The fact that some do not will never make your dick more appealing for anyone's lips who find out your true uninformed decision making.

Again, you don't have to get the shot. You are not forced. Bugger off again bubba.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(10-19-2021, 01:36 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: WELL!!! This thread finally got the to bottom of the matter! LMBO

Look Adam88, your irritation and disdain are evident covers for true fear. Nobody is forcing ANYbody to take the shot. Mandating for employment is coercive but still choice, and the vast majority understand the efficacy of the science behind that choice.

The fact that some do not will never make your dick more appealing for anyone's lips who find out your true uninformed decision making.

Again, you don't have to get the shot. You are not forced. Bugger off again bubba.

Nope, I'm not forced....yet. But I'm self employed so, I don't have anything to worry about. That doesn't mean I can be pissed for people loosing their livelihood en-masse for not surrendering my body to the government. For a generation who screamed "my body. my rights" for decades, you guys sure seemed to have cleared a quick 180. The think I'm annoyed at most is the fact that the vax-Nazis gulp down whatever their government tells them to do, so long as it's a Democrats idea (same for the Repulicunts, but thats not the subject at hand). 

Saying "you aren't FORCED too! You will just lose your career/job" is the same as forcing someone. Thats essentially withholding food, housing and accommodation on threat of vaccination. Directly after their insane shut downs as well, when people are on the brink of loosing everything if they havent already. As for "true fear", I don't really have any of that. Quite the opposite really, I'd LOVE for someone to come to my door trying to force a vax (I know thats unlikely, but using an extreme as an example). That would make my fuckin' day. 

Just amazing how hard you people ignore the injustices of others as long as the perpetrator is someone in your cult. The hypocrisy is thicker than Silent Hill fog. 

Does it effect me directly? No. I didn't follow the mask laws, the shut down or any of it, and I'm not getting the vax either. Still doesn't mean I can't be pissed about a government going out of fucking control.

Thou dost protesteth fo sho. And such a victim mentality. Listen, you have no clue who the fuck you're ranting about this shit to. "You people" generalizations may result in a big surprise for such a dim witted person who lacks adequate objectivity to chat without constant bitching and moaning. Ugh. Watch out for that falling house Evillene.

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(10-19-2021, 10:34 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: Listen, you have no clue who the fuck you're ranting about this shit to. 

Then shut the fuck up and leave. Simple as.

(10-19-2021, 02:37 AM)Adam88 Wrote: Funny, you're yet to attack my argument once. Just Ad Homs all around huh? Come back when you've got an actual argument, until then, you're excused from the table.

(10-20-2021, 07:03 AM)Adam88 Wrote: Then shut the fuck up and leave. Simple as.

Last I saw, you are not the owner or admin of this website. He's the only one with authority to "excuse" someone from the table.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 3 members Like CellarDweller's post:
  • calgor, ChadCoxRox, InbetweenDreams

I can remember as a child (back in the 50's) we were all vacinated when we started school each year.. I don't recall anyone getting parents approval (didn't need it back then),, and no one complained!!!! Maybe a few tears from those who were afraid (very young kids of course)...

Nowadays, many people are of a different mind-set... Political leanings & religious/personal beliefs seem to get in the way of good-old-common-sense... I see this almost everyday and it makes me worry about the future of human society...

The truth is: Getting a vaccine is a good thing. There are no downsides to getting a vaccine (with the exception of a few who need an epi-pen for allergic reactions)..

There would be no need for a government mandate if people would do the right thing.. 60 years ago folks would have gladly gotten a vaccine that would save the lives of their friends/family/co-workers or even a stranger on the street!!!

I don't know why people have changed so much in the last 60 years,,, it could be they get to much misleading information from too many sources nowadays...

Perhaps we would do better as a society if there wasn't so much information being thrown around in all directions by some many media outlets... I guess it is too late for us to go back to those days when we trusted the news we got from the daily newspaper and the one channel on TV that broadcast the news once a day at 6 PM.

This is the society we now live in... And it will destroy us.

Sin-cerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!
[-] The following 2 members Like jimcrackcorn's post:
  • ChadCoxRox, InbetweenDreams