Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandela's passing a South African perspective
Without seeming to be crass, I believe the great Madiba is glad to be at rest.

He has watched his life’s work slip slowly into the morass of corruption, greed and maladministration.

God help this country, it’s lost it’s last moral compass:_

Some of the more notable achievements since he stepped down as president: -

African potato & beetroot cures aids. (As per ex minister of health)... Let's not go there... Tens of thousands died because the government refused to roll out ARV's

30 Billion written off to wasteful and frivolous expenditure by local authorities last year

200 million, of tax-payer’s money for a lavish private compound for Jacob Zuma

Chief of police Jackie Selebe found guilty of corruption, put in jail, released within a few months on the grounds he is terminally ill, went shopping in Pretoria.

The police are corrupt, and will not assist unless bribed to do so. Dockets can be bought for as little as R10 dollars

The department of home affairs has lost control of its citicency. We no longer are able to identify who is and is not a legal South African citizen.

Jacob Zuma convicted in court on charges of corruption is elected by the ruling party (not the citizens) as the state president to protect him

And my all time favorite, The rise of child rape, torture and mutilation, ages starting at six weeks….

This is the government your governments now supports

May he rest in peace. He is mourned by me. I am saddened greatly and pray (Even tho it won't do anything) for a better future for South Africa.

trialbyerror Wrote:Without seeming to be crass, I believe the great Madiba is glad to be at rest.

He has watched his life’s work slip slowly into the morass of corruption, greed and maladministration.

God help this country, it’s lost it’s last moral compass:_

Some of the more notable achievements since he stepped down as president: -

African potato & beetroot cures aids. (As per ex minister of health)... Let's not go there... Tens of thousands died because the government refused to roll out ARV's

30 Billion written off to wasteful and frivolous expenditure by local authorities last year

200 million, of tax-payer’s money for a lavish private compound for Jacob Zuma

Chief of police Jackie Selebe found guilty of corruption, put in jail, released within a few months on the grounds he is terminally ill, went shopping in Pretoria.

The police are corrupt, and will not assist unless bribed to do so. Dockets can be bought for as little as R10 dollars

The department of home affairs has lost control of its citicency. We no longer are able to identify who is and is not a legal South African citizen.

Jacob Zuma convicted in court on charges of corruption is elected by the ruling party (not the citizens) as the state president to protect him

And my all time favorite, The rise of child rape, torture and mutilation, ages starting at six weeks….

This is the government your governments now supports

I was kinda waiting for you to pitch in on the subject

well, duckie, you have discovered what most of countries fall into: corruption, crime, bad administration..

the only difference between one country and another is to what extent those traits go and how public are they..*sigh*

I don't believe I've ever passed any perspective before. Sounds painful. Sheep