Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhão, Sombrazinho: Sheng Ri Kuai Le, Yingzi!!
sudanese, that is a beautiful card for our beautiful shadow.

shadow Glad to hear that you had such a wonderful day and that it continues forever

agreed on the beautiful card!

And I could name 3 of em! lol... I'm really not a plant person so I was quite proud I could name 3!! Roflmao

well ..... 3 : a Tulip.. another tulip .. and one more tulip ( actually i think this is wouldlike list .... lol )

there are roses ( pink & red ) ...

and the beautiful flower at the right side , third from above , there are many of this kind in the big family house ..

sudanese Wrote:
well ..... 3 : a Tulip.. another tulip .. and one more tulip ( actually i think this is wouldlike list .... lol )

there are roses ( pink & red ) ...

and the beautiful flower at the right side , third from above , there are many of this kind in the big family house ..

wow! did you make this card yourself?

spotysocks Wrote:wow! did you make this card yourself?

i just resized and organized the pics , nothing artistic really , thanks to Google image search

aww actually it looks pretty good and is sweet how you put the time and effort to do this Confusedmile:

spotysocks Wrote:aww actually it looks pretty good and is sweet how you put the time and effort to do this Confusedmile:

I agree; It was a lovely thought, and a beautiful creation, as good as getting the real thing (without the wilting, lol)
Names?
There are tulips, roses, anquilegias, passion flowers, mezemberanthemums (long name, that! I think I got it right), a bluebell, some irises, a dandelion flower, a lily, a renuncula and a whole lot of other exotic ones I can't name