Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhood Camping
I found this on the best of craigslist site. Its a classified ad wanting to get people to go camping. I found the irony quite amusing.

Manhood Camping Firequest. Lookin' for a 100% for real bros to share/experience manhood in all its glory. This is for real, I don't want to waste my time or yours. 100% JO and manhood, no sugar added. I AM NOT GAY. Don't even think this is a sex thing, it's all about manhood.

Looking for bros to head into the woods and bond by fire, experience life as men once lived it, JO circle, and fire/vision quests.

THIS IS NOT A SEX THING.

Gonna need some basic things/skills, I don't want to be slowed down by fools:

- must be in reasonable shape, if you get winded walking then stay home
- Ed Hardy camping gear, it's really good gear and it's awesome
- desire to be a man among men
- not afraid to wield a blade
- crystal, I'm not sharing mine
- must be able to make a fire
- gloves
- a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus)
- knowledge of modern music
- protective/splash resistant eye wear
- 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use

We are gonna need a mobile music device, ipod or something. I'm bringing the music for the firequests and visionquests, Nickleback's The Long Road. I only have it on CD, so I'll have my discman as a last resort, an ipod would be nicer. Just sayin'.

Dont' want to see"

- bad attitudes
- gay/homoerotic behavior, this is a manhood thing. I AM NOT GAY.
- cock rings, can't keep it up w/o help, you aren't gonna make it on this quest
- firearms, there's gonna be enough guns going off and spent shells to pick up
- the nerds/dorks/lames/and anyone less than 100% into manhood.

If you are serious, then I promise you this will be the trip of your life. It will change the way you think. I'm serious, and I AM NOT GAY. To see a group of bros being men, a JO circle by a camp fire. The charge/energy in the air. Crystals get jacked, no lie. You will slip into a different frame of mind, you will feel electric.

Last outing, we had a group that was so charged we attracted bears. It was no deal, nature knew man was in the forest, the crystals gave us the confidence to own those bears. I saw it, I was there.

100% SERIOUS, NO FAKERS

For real I almost died laughing when I read cock rings...no not a gay thing at all :tongue:

Any way lets see if I make this manly mans criteria

- must be in reasonable shape, if you get winded walking then stay home
- nope in kind of bad shape actually

- Ed Hardy camping gear, it's really good gear and it's awesome
-Everyone knows that Ed Hardy anything is for giant D-Bags

- desire to be a man among men
-nothing to really say about that :confused:

- not afraid to wield a blade
-I own 3 swords thank you very much

- crystal, I'm not sharing mine
-I don't do alcohol, plus I think Snoop Dogg already bought out all of north America

- must be able to make a fire
-This I can do

- gloves
-Not that hard it find

- a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus)
-I can make a salad

- knowledge of modern music
-I'm up on what the kids a listening to these days, but I'm sure this guy means Nickleback

- protective/splash resistant eye wear
-So own a pair of goggles, really I do check my gallery

- 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use
-Hum...those things are called carabiners, what a douche

Well clearly this man has had too much meth.

But it's an interesting concept. I'd say I like the idea, just get rid of the whole "needing to be a man" thing, don't fuss over appearance, don't set rules on sex or sex toys, don't worry about age - try to get a mix so everyone's happy, and don't worry about sexuality, just invite people of all sexualities and say you can do as little or as much as you like.

Or... alternatively, just go to a bath house / gay sauna.

Crystal Meth...Just Say NO!:biggrin:

I'm intrigued by the circle jerk proposition, but turned off by the promise of hiking and mountain climbing.

I wonder if he might be gay???

TimmyThink Wrote:- a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus)
-I can make a salad

Paul1 Wrote:Or... alternatively, just go to a bath house / gay sauna.
haha I laughed so hard when I read this comments lol

OrphanPip Wrote:I'm intrigued by the circle jerk proposition, but turned off by the promise of hiking and mountain climbing.
I wonder about that too. Is it like a chain massage for the D?
And you can always climb on other man instead of the mountain at home. Why would you want to go climbing mountain lol. Well, guess that what makes me gay :biggrin:
Question: what is crystal? is it meth or what?

haha I'd put £100 on this guy having dropped a sh*tload of magic mushrooms in his time...

WE FIGHT BEARS NAKED WITH CRYSTALS IN A NOT GAY WAY!!! I kinda wanna see that, sounds awesome.

Thing that made it for me was the Nickelback soundtrack >.< urgh... last thing I wanna listen to on a vision quest

Psilocybin-enhanced interspecies circle jerk with a bear and a closet-case tweeker? No problem.

Psilocybin-enhanced interspecies circle jerk with a bear and a closet-case tweeker while listening to Nickelback? I thank I'd rather swallow a bullet.

posterpicture Wrote:Question: what is crystal? is it meth or what?

It's a champagne. Its spelled Cristal though.

Alternatively, maybe he means a literal crystal, like amethyst or something.