Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manscaping?
This is a little embarrassing but being a hairy guy, I guess you wouldn't be surprised that I have a little more hair on the shaft of my cock than I'd like.

I'm considering manscaping but am worried about how to maintain it. If I shave, in a few days it will be bristly. The thought of plucking each hair sounds awful.

Any ideas?

AtlantaMan Wrote:This is a little embarrassing but being a hairy guy, I guess you wouldn't be surprised that I have a little more hair on the shaft of my cock than I'd like.

I'm considering manscaping but am worried about how to maintain it. If I shave, in a few days it will be bristly. The thought of plucking each hair sounds awful.

Any ideas?

My boyfriend and I just trim shorter... not to the skin and definitely not with a razor.... the thought of an ingrown hair down there.... :eek:

if all else fails, you could always wax it...jk

yeh, i'm not a hairy guy, i wouldn't know :tongue:

laser removal :biggrin:Sagrin

we use a razor in the shower with no problems for years...as it grows back it might be more stubbly on some than others. We don't do alot of manscaping because we prefer au natural... but if it grows right up on your cock and bothers you a razor works fine. Don't "shave" it close, just use the razor to remove those hairs up on the shaft. George has ONE hair that grows in one spot all alone like a defiant rogue and we play and joke about him seeking a loner's path to greatness...then "zip", gone with one light stroke until next time. I've "trained" George that he has to be somewhat stiff to do the job humanely. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Razoreless shaving powder or cream works well. It is usually sold with grooming products for men of color. You just follow the directions and, in five to seven minutes you'll be rinsing the unwanted hair away for a good while, 5 to seven days probably before you need to remove the hair again.

Blue Wrote:Razoreless shaving powder or cream works well. It is usually sold with grooming products for men of color. You just follow the directions and, in five to seven minutes you'll be rinsing the unwanted hair away for a good while, 5 to seven days probably before you need to remove the hair again.

This works for the whole anal area really well too! Magic shaving powder is the old stand by, but now they are making it already "creamed" for you and packaged specifically for men too. Check the shaving accessories section of your local store or online. You can "paint" this on.

For me learning to groom and shower "together" was an important part of the process for becoming comfortable coming out as I'd not been intimate in this way with any women for the first half or better of my life. Hope you'll share what you've tried, achieved, etc!!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Blue Wrote:Razoreless shaving powder or cream works well. It is usually sold with grooming products for men of color. You just follow the directions and, in five to seven minutes you'll be rinsing the unwanted hair away for a good while, 5 to seven days probably before you need to remove the hair again.

This is new... to me....

Wonderful stuff, you can also play very funny practical jokes with it, if you have a hairy partner - paint pictures or write words with it on his chest while he's asleep, then when he wakes and showers - voila - he's marked for a good while. Rofl

Blue Wrote:Wonderful stuff, you can also play very funny practical jokes with it, if you have a hairy partner - paint pictures or write words with it on his chest while he's asleep, then when he wakes and showers - voila - he's marked for a good while. Rofl

links please :biggrin: