Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maplestorians
:eek: GASP how can there not be a maplestory topic hereRolleyes i wanna start a maple topic
My main:
SticksRfun
Spearman 61 pure polearm user
Windia
trains at-CPQ2(even tho its boring
favorite job-CLERICRoflmao
Post Your info and other things u might want to talk about maplestory

=====~~~What is Maplestory?~~~=====
Maplestory is a 2D mmorpg where you start your journey as a character. You hang out with friends and compete and kill MONSTERS. the point of the game is to reach the best of the best and to complete all of the quests and eventualy defeat the black mage. You should get yourself known around maple. There are 3 types of jobs really. adventurers, cygnus knights, and heroes. adventurers are down to the mages, warriors, bowmen, thiefs, and pirates. they can choose different paths. mages can become fire/poison, ice/lightning, or clerics(healing and buffs). warriors are down to fighters(best on 1on1), Spearman(best in mobs) and pages(elemental kinda inbetween the other 2). bowmen are either crossbowmen(uses crossbows) or hunters(uses bows). Thiefs are down to assasins(aka sins which mainly throw stars) and bandits(dagger wielder). last but not least is pirates which can be gunslingers (uses gunsLaugh2 obviously) and brawlers(fist punching). then there are the cygnus knights. cygnus knights or KoC(knights of Cygnus) are basically stronger versions of the adventureres. the only downside is that there max level is 120 while the adventurers is 200. theres only 1 of each job though. dawn warriors are like fighters. night walkers are like sins. wind archers are like hunters. blaze magician is like fire/poison mages w/o the poison. and thunder breakers which are like brawlers. last are the heroes. currently there is only 1 in global maplestory which are the arans. they are like spearman but uses only polearms and a combo systems.

adventurers start as begginers KoC are noblesse and arans are legends
adventurers must go to the statues left of lith harbor to get there 1st job advancement.noblesse and legends just follow the quests. 2nd job advancement u MUST see your job instructor at level 30 so you can grow stronger.
hope this helps u want to play maplestory:biggrin:

I've entered Maple Story few years ago out of curiosity but am not interested with the storyline of the game.

I'm into Puzzle Pirates! I was an active player for 4 years (2005 - 2009) but have decided to slow down my online game habit. Nowadays I only come to play say, once in every month or two months.

But I know a few Puzzle Pirates players/friends who have migrated to Maple Story. They moved to Maple Story two years ago, I think.