Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mario
[Image: mario300_narrowweb__300x392,0.jpg]

I needed to make this thread! You can't have a Sonic the Hedgehog thread without a Mario thread! No, it's not criminal or anything... but almost, almost! This is not going to be a definitive or comprehensive about our favorite Italian plumber.

[Image: jumpman.jpg]

Mario started out as Jumpman in Donkey Kong. The object of the game was to go through 4 levels in order to save the princess (not Princess Toadstool/Peach), I forgot her name. Anyway you may play it here: Donkey Kong Game - MostFunGames.com

[Image: Super_Mario_Bros._NES_ScreenShot1.jpg]

Mario got his big break on the Nintendo Entertainment System. He starred in Super Mario Bros. This pretty much catapulted him to superstardom and the rest is pretty much history.

[Image: 372208-225_metal_mario_large.jpg]

I like Mario. He's an awesome dude. However, Sonic is the best. He's faster, better and much more hip than Mario.

Mario is a fantastic series of games. I've played most of the main ones.:biggrin:
(Not a single mention of Luigi, poor fella':redfaceSmile

But Sonic IS more cool, in concept and behavior. But Sonics been rather unlucky in the game department of late(Bar the Advance and Rush series). But i'm looking forward to Sonic 4!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I figured no one was gonna reply to this. Good to see a Mario fan here! W00t! Cool

Cutieboy Wrote:I figured no one was gonna reply to this. Good to see a Mario fan here! W00t! Cool
Its hard to think of any classic game series i HAVEN'T played.:tongue:

Yeah, dude. Classic games are bloody fun and great. Now that we have emulators, you can play any classic game you want to.

Cutieboy Wrote:Yeah, dude. Classic games are bloody fun and great. Now that we have emulators, you can play any classic game you want to.
Shhhhhhhh.Wink

I love the Mario games! I've played all up till the Gamecube ones, I do have a Wii but I don't have Galaxy, I heard it's really good though! I should get my hands on it. My favorite is the RPG for the SNES, I love the platform games but the RPG was so much fun.