Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married and lost.....
Hi there
Im.34 married with a baby girl. Love my family but am lost. Need help advice on what to do Sad
Im.bi since 17 and recently all I want is another man.....
Anyone else been through this??
What do I do???

Bibrad34 Wrote:Hi there
Im.34 married with a baby girl. Love my family but am lost. Need help advice on what to do Sad
Im.bi since 17 and recently all I want is another man.....
Anyone else been through this??
What do I do???

Hi Brad, as most of the great guys on this forum will know, Im going through the same thing. I have had feelings for men since my teen years too but have always tried not to fully act on them. Tried many ways to get rid of the feelings, nothing seemed to work! Like you, im in my 30s, married with kids, but the gay side of me has got increasingly stronger. I came out as bi last autumn and since then realised that i am most likely gay. Im going through a tough time with my wife since my 2nd coming out, so I know what you are going through emotionally. The only thing that has improved so far is that I don't feel ashamed of it anymore, I do feel very guilty about coming out now. Not sure what I can advise, I guess it depends on how much this is eating away at you. Have you talked with anyone close about this?

Guys are fun but it isn't worth loosing your marriage over. If ypur interest were suddenly, wow lately ive been thinking Asian women are so hot would you have any doubts?

Does your wife know that you are bisexual? Did you have any experiences with guys before you were married?

In the end you need to be open and honest with your wife about it. How you do that is "Very carefully" Your sexuality and coming out to your wife are things you may want to talk to a therapist about.

If you want another man, then hook up with one and try it. If it's really something you need, there's no point in denying yourself. You'll end up doing it sooner or later anyway.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Hi there
Thanks for the advice guys.
In response....no my wife does not know about this. Thata what stresses me out. I am.unsure if she would be accepting. My first time having sex with another man was when I was early 20's....then that seemed to stop my curiosity but since being married it happened once more and now my feelings have greatly increased. I feel so low so guilty