Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married in The Millitary
Shouldnt have posted!!

you're married. so you shouldn't try to find opportunities to experiment anyway.
cheating is wrong however confused and curious you're feeling. don't hurt your wife just because you're unsure about your sexuality.

Meg said it right. Cheating is cheating, whether it's gay or straight. Just don't do it.

I'd suggest telling your wife what's going on with you. It's no good keeping secrets like that in a marriage. Trust me on that one, because I've been there. I've also been in the military, so it's probably best to just keep it between you and your wife, and not tell anyone in the military for now. It sucks how homophobic the military remains, but at least it's getting better.

And now I'm left wondering what this guy posted originally....*sigh*

But I think I can imagine

but yes, cheating is wrong and not the best way to deal with "new" feelings.

Discuss them with the wife, be honest..

it's the best you can do

southbiochem Wrote:And now I'm left wondering what this guy posted originally....*sigh*

But I think I can imagine

but yes, cheating is wrong and not the best way to deal with "new" feelings.

Discuss them with the wife, be honest..

it's the best you can do

it was the usual "hi i'm married to a woman but i want to hook up with dudes . i'm asking for advice but really i just want you all to tell me that it's definitely okay to sleep around and treat my wife like crap" type post

Billynutz Wrote:Shouldnt have posted!!

Would your wife be okay with it if you told her you're curious? is it a sexual interest or a possible permanent attraction?

megumidesu Wrote:it was the usual "hi i'm married to a woman but i want to hook up with dudes . i'm asking for advice but really i just want you all to tell me that it's definitely okay to sleep around and treat my wife like crap" type post

Yes, I kinda figured it out..

I understand this guys and the feelings they have, but that doesn't mean cheating is good..

I wish there was a more healthy way to deal with them..it's hard, I know..but in the end the least damage will be done by being honest to the wife..