Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marsh's Day
Hello hello all of you...
And as you probably don't know because he wanted it that way....
TODAY is
MARSHLANDER'S BIRTHDAY...

I want you all to join in and say:
Birthday

For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow...

Balloons
Balloons
Balloons
... and so say ALL of US
(well, especially me, but then I do have private information Wink )

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SHENG RI KUAI LE
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS
etc...

I guess that particular feline has excaped the Louis Vuitton Bastille then :redface: Thank you, oh love of my life Remybussi

Glad you weren't tempted to make too much of a display ... Rolleyes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSH!Here's to health,prosperity and happiness.

woohoo!!! Happy Birthday Marshy!!!!!

You two got any plans?? (that you can share like!! hehe)

Birthday Partytime

Joyeux Anniversaire!

A VERY happy birthday to you, marshy! Hope it's been a wonderful day :biggrin:

Happy Birthday Hope you had a good one!

Happy Birthday Darling Marsh.

Hope you had the best of days and this continues to be a super year for you and all you care for...

Now, another little tune for ya (or the President or someone)...

hugs,
frank

... and a TAD belated (but I did e-mail you on the day) Confusedmile: - hope you had a GREAT day babe xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thanks very much, gentlemen, for your lovely messages. I wipe away a little tear before it splashes on the keyboard!

I had a nice day yesterday, thanks. Lots of messages, including some from people I hadn't heard from for a while ... even had a long lost cousin wanting to become a Facebook friend Confusedmile:

I was working last night, the band was playing a ceilidh for a local(ish) festival. They didn't know it was my birthday. My keyboard player brought out a cake in the interval and offered me some and it came out that it was my birthday. My bass player then, it seems, sent a Chinese whisper around the hall and after the next dance the band struck the opening chord and the whole audience sang to me ... weird, I thought I was getting paid for it to be the other way round Rolleyes It was a good gig apart from that too.

Thanks for the YouTubes, Frank and Soloman. Albert would love the Marilyn too, (he's a big fan) and, sad to say, I REMEMBER The Beatles singing that on Saturday Club :eek: in the first place.

WLM, sadly Albert and I are in different countries at the moment, but he made the whole of last week a very special birthday week for me. I'm a lucky boy and you will just have to exercise your fertile imagination for what's not included here Wink i.e. far too many gifts, a fab dinner out and flowers.

Now I'm off to London for a birthday treat for myself ... A Woofer In Tweeter's Clothing tonight :dance3::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: