Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marsh's Day
marshlander Wrote:Thanks very much, gentlemen, for your lovely messages. I wipe away a little tear before it splashes on the keyboard!
Thanks for the YouTubes, Frank and Soloman. Albert would love the Marilyn too, (he's a big fan) and, sad to say, I REMEMBER The Beatles singing that on Saturday Club :eek: in the first place.

WLM, sadly Albert and I are in different countries at the moment, but he made the whole of last week a very special birthday week for me. I'm a lucky boy and you will just have to exercise your fertile imagination for what's not included here Wink i.e. far too many gifts, a fab dinner out and flowers.

Now I'm off to London for a birthday treat for myself ... A Woofer In Tweeter's Clothing tonight :dance3::biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

How thoughtful and how adequate Solomon, and how tactful Frank to have added Marilyn for both out benefits. The lady is a champ. Must say it's odd to feel just young enough NOT to remember any of those renditions at the time of original airing but to have known these artists in my lifetime. Well, Marilyn unfortunately barely made it past my third birthday. I was in the States when I was one so we knew all about the new President. We should be happy to be still alive and pretty much kicking, shouldn't we, Marsh?
I'm glad you had a good time on the day, but also glad that we were able to celebrate in advance, although I would have liked to be there FOR the day too... I miss you too much. Cry

Have a great time with your family and in London (Sparks are family too, aren't they? Wink ) JTM

:ylsurprise1:Belated happy birthday Marshy! BalloonsAll the best, many happy birthdays to come and enjoy with the ones you love and love you back Wink