Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martian landscape
In case anyone would like to see this:

http://www.panoramas.dk/mars/curiosity-f...r-360.html

I loved going to full screen and then having the view rotate all around as if I was there turning around.

Fascinating stuff. I've been following it since the rover landed.

My only regret is that I'll be long dead by the time we get around to possibly terraforming Mars, if at all. I'm interested to see what else the rover will find in the future.

Wow that is brilliant , thank you for sharing pix.

Not too long before it all looks like this, we need another planet, this ones junk

Amazing panorama! Can't wait for more, much more! I wish they'd dropped it near that alleged face feature though, I would like to see some close ups of that formation and other weird geological features in that particular area...

I wouldn't like it there. Not enough trees.

Wait, I have lots of seeds and acorns... Maybe if we threw enough seeds at Mars trees woudl grow?Wink

I wish I could freeze myself until we developed the technology to explore the entire galaxy. its my nerdy wet dream :biggrin:

We'd need water there too. Amazing panorama but not a place I'd want to go.

wintermoon Wrote:My only regret is that I'll be long dead by the time we get around to possibly terraforming Mars . . .

Don't fret over it - the first thing they'll build will be a McDonald's. Rolleyes

monk Wrote:Don't fret over it - the first thing they'll build will be a McDonald's. Rolleyes

There is, nest to the 7/11 just over the hill. Starbucks even have approval for their first store just around the corner.

Incredible photo, can't wait to see more. Thank you Pix Bighug