Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masculine V. Feminine
I was wishing that i was more feminine then i am. I was wounding do many GLBT people wish they were more or less feminine? Does it really matter to you? I just have been thinking about this for the last few weeks and was curious about others opinions. Do you personal wish you were more or less feminine?

i like both so it really doesnt matter to me

toomuch45 Wrote:i like both so it really doesnt matter to me

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I don't care if someone is masculine or feminine what i was asking was if you would like to change that about yourself. "Would you rather be more masculine or more feminine?" was the question i was asking.

I don't tend to worry about how effeminate or masculine I appear. I pride myself on certain of my stereotypical effete characteristics, and I pride myself on certain of my stereotypically masculine characteristics.

Personally, I am (fairly) masculine, I like being masculine.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm pretty happy with who I am, kind of just an average guy, so I would personally say no in answer to your question.

I don't think there is anything wrong with you wanting to explore a more feminine side of yourself. How are you thinking of being more feminine?

~~~~~~
This might be totally not what you are interested in but maybe read up a little on yin-yang? I tend to apply the ebb and flow to balance of my internal self. I see yin-yang as not so much masculine/feminine but hard/soft or solid/yielding. So, that more hard, determined and aggressive self is just as vital to me as my soft, yielding and calmer side. It's important for me to be able to pull that softer side forward at times.

azulai Wrote:I don't think there is anything wrong with you wanting to explore a more feminine side of yourself. How are you thinking of being more feminine?

That's a good question. I often wondered myself, what would it be like if I were more feminine. It doesn't suit me though. I'm a bit more masculine than normal... and appear even more, because of my beard.

leeman15251 Wrote:I think you may have misunderstood my question. I don't care if someone is masculine or feminine what i was asking was if you would like to change that about yourself. "Would you rather be more masculine or more feminine?" was the question i was asking.
oooh ok i see honestly i would rather be more feminine

Is there a difference between being feminine and being effeminate? How can you tell which one is which?
When I translate these two words into my motherese language, it means differently. Effeminate is a negative connotation while feminine is simply about how soft a person is.

I have seen feminine men in real life, even more so than I am, but they are not annoying or flamboyant. I can't tell if they are straight or gay, but they are definitely not effeminate.

But that is my understanding in my first language. I don't know if these two words mean the same in English.

i wish i was masculine. Like i want a deep voice but i really have no desire for facial hair. But i also do want a more masculine body, some muscles and what not.