Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masculine V. Feminine
You appear to imply that women actually like doing housework, they don't, they just dislike mess more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I'm pretty happy with the way I am. I don't consider myself to be effeminate at all, but I wouldn't go as far to say I am masculine. I am not an emotional person, but I am not cold and heartless, I'm just laid back and take things in my stride. I am empathetic and easy to talk to...so yeah, neither masculine or effeminate and quite happy the way I am.

I'm honestly not quite sure what the question was, I think, it was would you rather be more masculine or feminine than you are. If that was the question my answer is no, I'm happy with being a masculine man. If the question was do you prefer a masculine or feminine man, my answer is, it depends, I've been attracted to the whole range.
Richard

I had a discussion similar to this one with my ex years ago, I told him that I am not fem and that he is flaming queen lol and maybe he should tone it down, His response was I am the fem one and that he is not as bad as I am. Thinking about it I realized there were things about me my ex considered fem but I did not and there were things about him I considered fem that he did not. It is very hard, and I am not sure if it is possible, to be objective about things like that, whether you are fem or not.
Anyhoot, more to the point and more importantly, I think we should be happy with who we are. It is so sad when we get caught up in stereo types within the gay community when there world marginalizes us as it is, adding more stereo types within is just not cool. Why change who I am?

I am definitely more feminine than I would like to believe, but I'm also certainly not the most feminine person I've met. I'd always been in denial about it I guess (or I just became more feminine through the years) and so I'm just trying to come to terms with it now. Would I change it? I have no idea. I feel as though I need to get used to this new experience first.
It's odd though (or at least I think it is. I've never heard tell of another guy like it) that even though I act like that a lot, I tend to not like the 'typical' things feminine guys like. Not that I like masculine things either, but in this regard I think I tend to fall somewhere in between. I don't really like clothes, clubbing, pop music or things like jewelery.

I am my own person it seems. Tongue

fredv3b Wrote:You appear to imply that women actually like doing housework, they don't, they just dislike mess more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on!

I have a question , if i chose more masculan does it come with a mechanics degree?
I can build a computer from the ground up no problems , but put a car before me and I go blond.Cool

I want to be more feminine, but I'd also like to be a foot shorter so...
You should always be proud of who you are though