Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass effect 3
Spoilers ahead! Don't read if you don't to know ending options!

I managed to get earth destroyed, team and shepard dead with choises I made - oh well... atleast I got to romance with Kaidan before failed epicly with the ending.

Sad ending.

What kind of ending did you get?

All the endings suck, the three games are superb, don't get me wrong, but the endings are a kick in the nards when set againts the Bioware's claim that the choices you make effect everything incl the ending.

Having put way more than 100 hours into the three games, I was left really disapointed to tell the truth.

blokeinsussex Wrote:All the endings suck, the three games are superb, don't get me wrong, but the endings are a kick in the nards when set againts the Bioware's claim that the choices you make effect everything incl the ending.

Having put way more than 100 hours into the three games, I was left really disapointed to tell the truth.

Just saw "optional" endings from youtube and I agree with you. Atleast it was really good till the last 10 minutes. I didn't play much of the first 2 MEs but this one felt more interesting due certain romance options (Tongue) and just had to play it through.

As someone who has played the series up 'till the very end....I felt cheated honestly by the lackluster endings, and the false promises the company made that your choices throughout the 3rd installment would have a profound effect on the end.

It reminded me honestly of playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion - a great game ruined by a piss-poor ending you don't even get to take part in.

wintermoon Wrote:As someone who has played the series up 'till the very end....I felt cheated honestly by the lackluster endings, and the false promises the company made that your choices throughout the 3rd installment would have a profound effect on the end.

It reminded me honestly of playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion - a great game ruined by a piss-poor ending you don't even get to take part in.

Makes me worried and think whats going on in Bioware tbh. All the good devs left the building?

Wonder what will their next game be?

^

I've heard that they're involved in revamping the Baldur's Gate series for the PC.....I'd love to see that personally :biggrin:

wintermoon Wrote:^

I've heard that they're involved in revamping the Baldur's Gate series for the PC.....I'd love to see that personally :biggrin:

Interesting! Hoping that they make something new tho.

I'm not reading the topic (don't want to be spoiled,) but I'm waiting until the Game of the Year edition comes out. I heard the three endings are all miserable and don't allow for much expansion.

I did love one and two though, and am looking forward to finally giving Commander Shepherd the man he deserves. <3

I liked the bits where you got to romance Cortez... right uptil the ridiculously clumsy scene with him.

On a side note, I wish Thane was a gay romance option in Mass Effect 2. He's so deep and philosophical... He would have the most amazing pillow talk companion Smile