Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massivly Nervous 1st date!
Well we had quite a nice evening, just very chilled out and chatting about not a lot inparticular. Whist chatting he made serval coments about places we could meet up again and go to which sounded good to me.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but even if ive just made a new friend to go out with every now and again thats cool by me.

We left it as we will have to arrange another day to meet up again, I think he would have been happy to sort one there and then but I didnt have my rota on me which made it imposible to set another date.

malcs Wrote:Well we had quite a nice evening, just very chilled out and chatting about not a lot inparticular. Whist chatting he made serval coments about places we could meet up again and go to which sounded good to me.

Not sure if anything will come of it, but even if ive just made a new friend to go out with every now and again thats cool by me.

We left it as we will have to arrange another day to meet up again, I think he would have been happy to sort one there and then but I didnt have my rota on me which made it imposible to set another date.

I'm sure it won't be very difficult to set up another date from your computer, Malcs. So how was the man with the cold? And how was his cold? Did you like him? Presumably you were happy with that day's encounter, and that's positive. Did the nervousness subside?

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm sure it won't be very difficult to set up another date from your computer, Malcs. So how was the man with the cold? And how was his cold? Did you like him? Presumably you were happy with that day's encounter, and that's positive. Did the nervousness subside?

He was mostly over his cold just a bit of a throat/cough left. I liked him we got on well. Once I was there chatting to him I wasnt nervous at all. He sent me a realy nice txt once I was home saying he had enjoyed meeting me and that he wants to meet again :biggrin:

Im hoping if nothing happens between us we will become friends as he was so easy to chat to.

malcs Wrote:He was mostly over his cold just a bit of a throat/cough left. I liked him we got on well. Once I was there chatting to him I wasnt nervous at all. He sent me a realy nice txt once I was home saying he had enjoyed meeting me and that he wants to meet again :biggrin:

Im hoping if nothing happens between us we will become friends as he was so easy to chat to.

Way to go, Malcs, way to go!!! Hooray for friendship(s). :biggrin:

Bit late, but, woohoo malcs, am glad you're looking at it in an optimistic light. Am sure you deserve to find yourself a nice guy Confusedmile: and hopefully that's what you've found in him.

I was so excited to meet my Yoji but when we had our first date it was just OK.

but our second date was heaven and lasted about two weeks...

so malcs, take your time and enjoy life as it comes at ya. and good luck in your second date...