Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masters
Hi Guys,

I intend to take my Masters degree overseas (maybe in USA,Canada or Europe) in the future and find a job and settle down there.

I would like to know whether its possible for foreign students to find a job there upon graduation?

Thanks =)

Finding a job depends more upon the field that you're trained in and how well you do than on ethnicity. What's your major?

Well, why ask us when there's OECD?

I thought this was a BDSM thread.

David3K Wrote:I thought this was a BDSM thread.

Yeah, I did too when I came on earlier, but if you notice I made a quick recovery lol -

MrMom Wrote:Finding a job depends more upon the field that you're trained in and how well you do than on ethnicity. What's your major?

Computing Smile

Aike Wrote:Well, why ask us when there's OECD?

Thnks for the website Smile

David3K Wrote:I thought this was a BDSM thread.

Lol hahaha

bluedragon Wrote:Computing Smile

That's a wide open field with a lot of opportunity, so you should do well. People are not going to care where you came from if they feel that you can make a contribution to their company.
It's a good, solid major --- I was afraid you were going to say American History lol - my friend who majored in that field is working as a janitor, which is a worthwhile job but doesn't typically require 6 years of college.
Good Luck!

MrMom Wrote:That's a wide open field with a lot of opportunity, so you should do well. People are not going to care where you came from if they feel that you can make a contribution to their company.
It's a good, solid major --- I was afraid you were going to say American History lol - my friend who majored in that field is working as a janitor, which is a worthwhile job but doesn't typically require 6 years of college.
Good Luck!

Oh thnks MrMom Smile