Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation?
Moisturisers work well, Sorbelene works ok, anything unscented and water soluable would be preferred, even just spit will work. Oil based like Vaseline are harmless but harder to clean up and messier.

I find this Hand-Lube-Thing really funny .... I don´t know any german who lubes his hand for masturbation.. to much work for to less result Wink

I like Gun Oil that stuff is the beat I've used

I personally refrain from Vaseline for anything other than greasing up hinges around the house. It requires an act of congress or a degreaser to clean it off. I don't what either degreaser nor congress on my dick...

But, if it works for you then go for it,. Mind Vaseline will stain shorts and never come out of fabrics like cotton.

Here's a hint if you don't want to go into a Wallgreens or CVS (or an adult bookstore) to buy lube - Aboline! It's used by women to remove makeup but it's FANTASTIC lube and hypoalergenic!

You can buy it at almost any store that sells cosmetics! Anotehr bonus, you don't need alot to get the job done.....its not the best for actual sex, but if you want to rub one out, don't want the embarassment of buying lube, try Aboline!

wintermoon Wrote:Ben Gay?

There's a joke in here somewhere...I'm just not clever enough to find it :biggrin:

www - dot - bengay - dot - com

LoL....

im using.. tp? its the least messy way i could find.

Astroglide, they sell it at Target here and everywhere. If the cashier needs a demonstration on its intended use open up the container and take a sip. avoid gun oil, make your dick turn blue.

I've never used store-bought lube on myself to masterbate. I typically masterbate in the shower and the water works well enough, or spit.

Rumble88 Wrote:im using.. tp?

Thank the Lord it's not TCP! :biggrin: