Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation?
no better lube in the world than baby oil, masturbate away ! .... also great for anal sex

57lambertr Wrote:no better lube in the world than baby oil, masturbate away ! .... also great for anal sex

Er.... well, only if you are doing bareback... For condom users, baby oil is out of the question. :redface:

(reminder, oil based products tend to degrade the latex of condoms, thus making them tear or burst, and therefore making them completely ineffective.)

JisthenewK Wrote:Really embarrassing to ask, but here we go. I typically slather my hands with vaseline, then wash them, so it's less sticky, but still lubricated enough and begin to masturbate. Is this healthy or should I find an alternative lube?

You could try some more natural oils such as those used for massage, almond oil, (baby oil?) I think Bengué is spelt thus, and is a product made to heat the skin and muscles... could sting. The ointment is called Bengay.
http://www.mahalo.com/bengay/
http://www.bengay.com/faqs

I've used hand/body lotion, personal lubricants. I personally like using a condom, put some extra lube inside, put it on and jerk away or use a sock over that and grind away on something (ie pillow or w/e) gives me a nice orgasm.

The inventer of vaseline was named Robert Chesebrough. He sold it as a barrior to put on open wounds and burns. He lived to be 96 years old. He ate a spoonful a day. It isn't going to hurt your penis.

I don't lube I have an intact foreskin which is really loose, so the friction is only in the necessary places. But if I do anything I need lube for I use astroglide jelly.

Vegetable oil - 20 litre drum should last a while Confusedmile:

Ive always wondered, how hard is it for circumcised men to masturbate? because from what i gather its alot easier with foreskin as there is a added sensation?

*shrugs* I've heard that, among other things. I don't know how much truth there is to it though, all of my partner except one have been cut, I'm not but that's rare for anyone even close to my age in this country.

None I know have ever complained but, it does make some sense that an uncircumcised man would have a bit more feeling than a circumcised one just because the foreskin does prevent our glands constantly rubbing on our shorts and, anything else unless we are erect.

well thats what i thought, if im honest, a slight rub to that area on myself, and im practically uncontrollable XD

Which is why i wondered what it must be like for guys who are circumcised. never been or seen a guy thats circumcised so i wouldnt have a clue ^^

The last guy I was with was circumcised, he worked much like i did, he just didn't have the hood over the head. He thought mine was neat, he had never been with an uncircumcised guy. But he didn't use lube to masturbate. Some times I use lube for fun.