Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation, how to make it last longer?
I want to keep my boy friend last longer as well as giving myself a greater orgasm, how do I do it?

I vaguely recall hearing about this from a guy who practiced sex magick....IIRC, if you apply pressure to the area between the scrotum and anus (I think there was supposed to be a specific spot, but if so then surely you could find it) when you feel yourself approaching orgasm it delays it and/or allows a male multiple orgasm. Obviously, I've never tried this.

To make orgasms more explosive for men that often means putting pressure on the prostate (typically through anal penetration by finger, butt plug, etc, though I think there are other ways). The one problem with this is that I hear it can speed up orgasm, too. But I suppose if you have enough self-control to stop when you're getting close and start again that you could bypass that problem.

Pix Wrote:I vaguely recall hearing about this from a guy who practiced sex magick....IIRC, if you apply pressure to the area between the scrotum and anus (I think there was supposed to be a specific spot, but if so then surely you could find it) when you feel yourself approaching orgasm it delays it and/or allows a male multiple orgasm. Obviously, I've never tried this.

To make orgasms more explosive for men that often means putting pressure on the prostate (typically through anal penetration by finger, butt plug, etc, though I think there are other ways). The one problem with this is that I hear it can speed up orgasm, too. But I suppose if you have enough self-control to stop when you're getting close and start again that you could bypass that problem.

lol I have never done any of those harry potter stuff:biggrin:

I hate it when I get so hot that I can not wait. The first time I had sex with a guy, I came before I got my pants off. The second time the guy was hung like a horse. I just saw it, and lost it.

I have been known to pop before I go out, just as a precaution.

[Image: when_harry_met_sal.jpg?w=450&h=365]

WesHollywood Wrote:I hate it when I get so hot that I can not wait. The first time I had sex with a guy, I came before I got my pants off. The second time the guy was hung like a horse. I just saw it, and lost it.

I have been known to pop before I go out, just as a precaution.

KNOW RIGHT Cry

Well an old trick was to play the stop and go game. stimulate him a bit till he's getting close to orgasm and slow if you can or stop. Then wait a bit do something else exciting and start again and get him close then stop. It's all about build up.

On word of warning is that it will make the final outcome messier and if you do excite him to much this way he might have some discomfort afterward.

TommyinKY Wrote:Well an old trick was to play the stop and go game. stimulate him a bit till he's getting close to orgasm and slow if you can or stop. Then wait a bit do something else exciting and start again and get him close then stop. It's all about build up.

On word of warning is that it will make the final outcome messier and if you do excite him to much this way he might have some discomfort afterward.

This works well Big Grin

Get some sherpa. That stuff tickles like mad and makes fapping much more intense, but easier to maintain control. And don't be cheap about it, or it won't work right. The sherpa should be dense and thick, NOT see-through. Fold the sherpa so you can use it kind of like a glove, but is thick enough to reduce how well you can grip (this is important). Then fuck that sherpa good. You may not even be able to reach orgasm, but at least you can go almost as long as you want.

I hope you can find something here.

http://www.sexhealthinplainenglish.com/m...tion_2.htm

As odd as it sounds pix is right, and it does infact work, and well.. if you combine that technique with the stop and go it equals to multiple orgasms and a big mess :redface: hahaha Biggrinflip