Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation soars
Hello, I have a question about masturbation, obviously. I don't do it too often at least i think i don't. About once every other day sometimes less. Anyway, I have noticed sometimes my head gets red spots. And sometimes the skin around my head gets real soar and make a scab. I am not aggressive or anything like that. I have stopped for a while to see if maybe it can heal. IDK. Oh and i'm not sexually active.

Are you circumcised or not? If you aren't you might be cleaning too much. If you are then perhaps your clothing or one of your soaps is causing irritation, or you just need to use a better or more lube.

There are also still medical possibilities, so if it doesn't clear up and, checking those things doesn't get the problem to end for good, see a doctor.

Yes I am circumsized. Never thought about soaps but I don't always use the same kind and never noticed a difference.

It could be a rash or allergy, or it could be irritation from friction. If it doesn't heal it could be an infection, you don't have to be sexually active to get yeast infections, although they are somewhat rare in men. In men it looks like a red, scabby rash around the base of the glans. So, maybe try using just warm water to wash for a week or so and see if the rash goes away. If it doesn't go see a doctor, a bit embarrassing but not a big deal to treat if it's a skin infection of some kind. Of course, if it starts to get worse don't wait to see a doctor.

It has been doing this for a long time. I have just kind of ignored it. But I am about to start dating again and I am embarrassed. It only does it after I masturbate or should i say gets worse. Just kind of tender. Idk y.

As the others said can be the soap or any other product that is causing the rash but it sounds like a fungus so you better go to the chemist and buy an anti-fungal cream obviously first tell about your symptons

It gets worse after you masturbate, do you use lube? if so it may be that you are allergic to the lube.

Obviously masturbating makes it worse so stop masturbating for a while and see if it clears up.

If not, go to a doctor.

Try using Sorbalene as a lubricant, it would seem you have some sort of skin sensitivy

I think clean hands and lube are the best thing for masturbation. Make sure you don't masturbate too long either. I think you should stop for a few days and see if you feel any better.

It's happened to me once or twice, from friction. Will clear up if you let it be, just be mindful to use lube or what not